Ban Request
Exclamation 
Name of player: Xxkonst3r98xX , [XR] Elbarto , Ryan Stealth

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:37968184 , STEAM_0:0:14689608 , STEAM_0:0:7058066

Time in GMT: 22:14 (Poland Time)

Server: v2p

Summary: 1. SRU patroling farm and want Random raiding my base (Look for Evidence) Look for radio Warrant... 2. 2 men random raiding my base (Use molotov) 1 men breaking rule "doomforting" (Look for Evidence) | So look for Evidence and please banned him

Thank you very much!
Regard , Kevin

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnpYUQQzq...e=youtu.be
ok then, so this is what happened, the pres told me to patrol and i did, me and a freind went to patrol and saw this place, we though it looked abit suspicious, so we asked kindly if we can have a look, then kevin was all angry and kept claiming he was recording, and he was acting strangely, so at this point we though he had illegal items and i asked for a search warrant, after that we heard guns loading from inside and one of the officers pulled a car up and used it as a sheild, so then him and his friend came out and started shooting at us (we never shot first, they both came out and attacked) so we fought back, and whilst this was happening, Kevin ran away in his base and got the pres to demote me for patrolling even though i was told to, and this explains why he edited the video so it misses out the part where him and his freind went to rdm us, later on he was raided and rage quit the game, and the person who raided him told me that there were tons on printers and weapons, so all the police and me did nothing wrong, but Kevin and his friend went to rdm us, instead of trying to kill us they could have acted normally and said they did'nt have anything.

NOTE: why would i even randomly try to kill you after i donated because then it would just be a waist of money, and since i really enjoy this server, why would i even waste my time on trying to rdm you, its stupid, and i wouldnt stoop as low as you have today. (well yesterday because it is past midnight now)
A blacklist will be issued for: Xxkonst3r98xX
A suspension will be issued for: [XR] Elbarto
No suspension will be issued for: Ryan Stealth. This due to lack of evidence to prove it was a random raid.

Approved.
Regards,
aviator