Prop Push Frenzyy
Name of player: [FL:RP] Frenzyy

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:17456526

Time in GMT: 5 Minutes before this post

Server: V2p

Summary: I drove up and a rebel told me to leave, so I moved my car and parked it some place else (Closer to frenzyy to see what he was building) when Frenzyy prop pushed my car acrossed parking lot with prop: "models/props_phx/construct/metal_wire1x1x1.mdl"

Evidence: My screenshots don't show much evidence but I am sure you can find him spawning that prop and pushing my car in the logs.

http://imgur.com/M7MYSDu,mJs7YcI,7bl4MgI
Haha no you Drove up to me and my mate wile we were building and then started driving on our props like and idoit then i moved a prop so you would get out
(08-02-2013, 06:56 PM)Mr Griminal Wrote: Haha no you Drove up to me and my mate wile we were building and then dstarting driving on out props like and idoit then i moved a prop so you would get out then it flung your car

I drove into his box not realizing anyone was there then drove out of it when he told me to leave. Parked my car by your box and you prop pushed my blue lamborghini acrossed the parking lot. Was not an accident.
no you kept on driving into his box and im sure it was an accident and not knowing anyone was their you saw us both building so dont lie
(08-02-2013, 07:07 PM)Mr Griminal Wrote: no you kept on driving into his box and im sure it was an accident and not knowing anyone was their you saw us both building so dont lie

Not going to continue argueing on this thread, I only drove into it once. Good day.
(08-02-2013, 07:28 PM)Zaddion Wrote:
(08-02-2013, 07:07 PM)Mr Griminal Wrote: no you kept on driving into his box and im sure it was an accident and not knowing anyone was their you saw us both building so dont lie

Not going to continue argueing on this thread, I only drove into it once. Good day.

Insufficient evidence. Denied.