Unban request
Sad 
Your name: [FL:RP] EasyBro

Your ban ID:34950

Banned by: [FL] Temar

Reason: I was banned for scmming?? which never happend

Involved: - Or somebody has to be involved but i dont know who :S

Why we should unban you: You should unban me because i didnt scammed anyone, and because i just donated 22.5$ to you i know thats not a reason but is it fair to ban a guy which have used 22.5 $ and right after ban him for something he didnt do ? I think not..... I just think this is unfair i was banned for something i didnt do and without the admin talked to me first? thats not normal. In real life you wont be arrested without the police officer tell you why first.
you know you scammed, you owed atleast 80 Chinese to a guy
after the crash you talked to him but didn't give him and instead disconnected and returned 5 mins later under a different name and didn't contact the guy
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=35071
yes beacause i tried the same for 1 week ago where i was buyin food and a DC happend but when i came back the guy told me if the server shut down its start over = i losed my money so i belived what he said and then i maked some new money ? but if the rule says i have to give him after the server came op again i will be happy to give him the food or money back, but i thought the rule was the way i just described

And why i changed my name is because he keep writin to me and i thought it was how the rule was (when the server restarts) all starts over but i was wrong and im sorry about that.... And in case of my name change i wanted to have [FL:RP] in my name too...
Its was a mistake from my view...
A guy told me if the server restarts or something the trade is canceled so that was what i thought, im really sorry to QuickDeze and i want to give him the money back.. And sorry to the admins who spend time on this....
your not permed and id say lucky alot of admins would of permed for it
denied