YesJelly-Unban Request
Your name: YesJelly

Your ban ID: 31871
Banned by: [FL] Fultzy
Reason: Using invisible props to prop smash the server / Not here to rp

Involved: Me, YesBacon, Burrito Warrior

Why we should unban you: Hi, I've been banned for a few months now and I've missed playing on Fearless so much. I never play Gmod anymore because the only server I want to play on is Fearless. I know what I did was wrong and I feel really bad about what I did. When it happened Me and YesBacon were round Burrito Warrior's house and we were having a LAN party. All of us really loved Fearless but after a while everybody stopped RPing and loads of people were prop pushing and breaking rules. We were all easily influenced by this, we should have logged off straightaway but we got carried away and started messing around, but I took it too far and started to prop push. I'm not afraid to admit that we were "high" at the time but that is no excuse for the way I acted. Over the past few months I've matured and I have learned from my mistake and all I want is a second chance and come back to Fearless. It's the only server I ever enjoyed playing and really regret what I did. I know why you wouldn't want me unbanned and you're probably thinking "Why should we let this minge back on the server?". I don't blame you for thinking that, but I want everyone to know that I'm not a minge any more and I've changed over the past few months. All I think about when play Garrys Mod is playing Fearless again and my Garrys Mod experience is no longer enjoyable. When I think about never being able to play Fearless again all I can think about is regret and my stupid actions. I know this is no excuse but I also have ADHD and I get too excited around friends. I'm not trying to gain sympathy, but just to raise awareness.

Please consider my apology and please understand that I really have learnt my lesson. I can assure you that if you unban me this will never happen again and I will never break rules ever again. I'm so sorry for the way I acted,
-YesJelly
No. You will not be unbanned.

Those are the most inexcusable reasons to do what you did and the fact that you are still trying to put the blame on other things such as this time weed and adhd for the reasons for you doing it. That is no reason to make your props invisible and then proceed to prop smash everything because the true reason for you doing this.

You are not going to be unbanned because this completely intolerable here at Fearless. Denied.