Gnuk's Unblacklist request
Your name: [FL:RP] GNUK

Your blacklist ID: 12579 12580 12581

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:63463640

Reason: 'Doomforting x2, basing in offices, abusing material glitch'

Admin who blacklisted you: Aviator

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: 1. It was a really long time ago, in the meantime i have read the rules, and compleetly reinstalled my gmod just for fearlessrp.
i wont do it again. i just cant be in the server for 5 hours without making a place to stay.
please give me another chance, i already got banned 24 hours for it, i wont do it again.
EDIT: the props weren't all mine, the doomfort was mine thought
material glitch? never said anything bout that in the rules.
basing in offices? i was there but i didnt base in it. they asked me to build a safe base thing

Thanks, Gnuk
1. Just because something happened a while ago, doesn't mean the rules were "less" broken
2. It's good that you know the rules now, that means you won't do it again.

Provide some reasons for an unblacklist or I'll deny it.
(07-08-2013, 04:00 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: 1. Just because something happened a while ago, doesn't mean the rules were "less" broken
2. It's good that you know the rules now, that means you won't do it again.

Provide some reasons for an unblacklist or I'll deny it.

if id find more seasons, will i get unblacklisted? cause what happend had some corrupt stuff in it
An unblacklist/unban request needs clear evidence that it wasn't your fault. Feeling sorry or the punishment being "a while ago" is not evidence.

Also, there is no sure way of knowing if you'll be unblacklisted or not unless you provide reasons for us to do so.
(07-08-2013, 05:21 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: An unblacklist/unban request needs clear evidence that it wasn't your fault. Feeling sorry or the punishment being "a while ago" is not evidence.

Also, there is no sure way of knowing if you'll be unblacklisted or not unless you provide reasons for us to do so.

i edited the thread,
i dont have evidence of anything, but they dont have any evidence of me doing it.
So let me get this straight? You made a base in the offices, which was a doomfort and you admitted to it? Why should you be unblacklisted again? Also, if an administrator/moderator saw it, it's enough evidence.
The blacklist was issued more than two months ago. There isn't much excuse (unless you have been away from a PC) for you to not have played for 4 hours.

You still abused a glitch which gave you the ability to see through two props. You also doomforted in the Offices and if I recall in a another location (hence why it has 'x2' after it). As before, I suggest you wait out the blacklist by playing the remaining 4 hours. Rules were still broken.
Regards,
aviator