Unban Request for Kulthro (BR By NamesInsane(AKA)James)
Your name: Kulthro

Your ban ID: 33671

Banned by: spartanjunior31

Reason: Intentional RDM

Involved: 2 weeks ago, I don't really remember, but obviously NamesInsane since he sent the BR.

Why we should unban you: Apparently NamesInsane cdm'd my friend so I shot at him, and then from looking at the video? I guess I could say I RDM'd people, but to be fair here, someone tried to prop kill me, so I sprayed them down in self defense.

And, isn't NamesInsane banned at the moment? Sorry to say and in my opinion, not a too reliable source.
A quick edit-?
This was one of the first days I got a gun. I'm sorry, and this was pretty much that first power you feel when you get a gun. I've gotten punishment for my actions before for things like this, and I know my mistakes. I shouldn't just go into the city when i'm bored and randomly kill people that don't abide by the rules. I haven't done that since 6/10/13 I think. I've learned my lesson through other punishment, and all I really do now in the game is Roleplay, drive around, contrawhore, or do raids when the raid is needed and has a roleplay reason.

I wish I could say more, but it was two weeks ago.

(EDIT FOR EXTENSION) I don't see how rioting against cops = random killing when they are failing to be cops?

Before a week ago, admins never got on this server.
Humla also is ban request happy 24/7.
And this is before I read all rules.
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]
Denied,
Quote:6. Do not write an unban request if you broke the rules.

Only write an unban request if you have a reason to, e.g.: you have been in a misunderstanding and got proof for that.
The unban request section is made for people who have received an unfair ban, not for people who broke the rules and feel incredibly sorry now.
It's a general rule to not take a situation with a rule breaker into your own hands.