Unban Request ParachutePeople
Sad 
Your name: ParachutePeople

Your ban ID: 33641

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: CDM, Drove right into the last one,You could of stopped when the cop pushed you

Involved: Bootylicious Betty, ParachutePeople and Chris!

Why we should unban you: I was in a police chase, i then headed into the city and Chris! hit me with his BMW pushing me into 3 people, this knocked them out. I didn't think this was my fault so i kept driving and got hit again and this time i hit 2 people. I was then banned by and admin. I think i should be unbanned because the cop caused these deaths and he was banned for it but i was too. Also Bootylicious Betty was in the car with me and can verify this.
Denied.

The cop did indeed give you a push which threw you off balance, but you had more than enough time to hit the breaks to stop.

The last guy was located by metro when you hit him. You could of missed him by swerving or even slowing down, but you kept going which is why you obtained the suspension you currently withhold.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub