Missing maps - rp_evocity_v2d
Hello.

Just after the steampipe update, I had to delete and redownload Garry's Mod.

When I try to join the v2d server, aside from consistently downloading the materials each time I join, I get 'missing maps - rp_evocity_v2d' when I try to join.

Now, with this new steam pipe update, where do I go and add it? And in what format?
Download the map from the forum and then, HMMMMM well I dont know the new update ****ed it up.

All I know is you have to mess with beta access type in bloxwich or some other crap it is really not good this Gmod update.

Sorry.
Its because the new update made the Gmod folder change location. Earlier it was in Steam\steamapps\username\ but now it is changed to Steam\steamapps\common. You probably have all the contents and map in Steam\steamapps\username\garrysmod\garrysmod_old and if you locate it you can drag it all over.

Otherwise just download the maps and content again and add it to the Gmod folder in "common".
The following 1 user Likes Humla's post:
  • Wood
Well I added the map, however.. I have a massive amount of texture errors.

[Image: fuckedupevo_zps82abed3d.png]
Make sure CSS and all the other Half-Life games are still mounted.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
(06-09-2013, 11:21 PM)oo0spyder0oo Wrote: Make sure CSS and all the other Half-Life games are still mounted.
Well I started up CSS... and it converted to that new pipe shit... same with garry's mod (obviously)...

And I still got the issue.

I dont have the actual Half Life game to play... but that hadn't stopped me before.

Could you perhaps tell me the exact way I should add the map file after I've downloaded it? What new location do I put it in? Steam > Steamapps > common > Garrysmod > garrysmod > ?????