Ban for random raid and kill by 3
Name of players: ooofek, MrPotatoChips, WaterKill

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:39336651(ooofek), STEAM_0:1:31680976(MrPotatoChips), STEAM_0:0:41989245 (WaterKill)

Time in GMT: Around 8:30 - 8:57 23rd May 2013

Server: v2p RP

Summary:3 guys random raided, I asked them the reason they made up excuses and I proved them wrong(unfortunately fraps didn't record my voice in the video evidence) then they killed me

Evidence:

Video (fraps wasn't configured properly, so my mic didnt record)

Non HD Video
----------------
http://youtu.be/Hiq0qBdzMi0

HD video comming soon...
-----------------
http://youtu.be/cqh0fdF34IQ
Are you kidding me or what?
All the video I explain to you that it is not only because of the taxes ...
Wtf Serious???
We had A reason We raid you because the Tax And the You did A random Warrants And Random Raid to my house and I did not had printers so... it's random warrant for a search so It's not Random Raid And It's Your Fail Rp Because I ask you to do the laws low and We will dont kill And you didn't do it When We aim at you with guns and when we take you at hostage.
Exclamation 
(05-24-2013, 09:39 AM)WaterKill Wrote: Wtf Serious???
We had A reason We raid you because the Tax And the You did A random Warrants And Random Raid to my house and I did not had printers so... it's random warrant for a search so It's not Random Raid And It's Your Fail Rp Because I ask you to do the laws low and We will dont kill And you didn't do it When We aim at you with guns and when we take you at hostage.

1. Cant raid because of tax
2. I gave a warrant because there was a hostage situation and a police radioed for a search warrant because you where involved. I also has a warrant, but I cant remember if it was you or not, that police saw the contraband. If this is not the case, I cant manually see it my self, I have to trust police. When they didnt find anything I unwarranted and was about to find out who did they warrant when I heard you comming up in the elevator for a random raid.
3. I was explaining all of this to you in-game, then you kill me. So random raid and rdm

(05-24-2013, 07:56 AM)ooofek Wrote: Are you kidding me or what?
All the video I explain to you that it is not only because of the taxes ...

The video clearly shows you where wrong, when you found that out your 'friend' killed me.
1.The police man lyer I didnt have contra there so And The reason it's not because the tax
(05-24-2013, 04:22 PM)WaterKill Wrote: 1.The police man lyer I didnt have contra there so And The reason it's not because the tax

Dude you can see on the video, you and your friends where changing the reason everytime I proved the reason wrong. First it was taxes, then it was random warrant which was not random, then taxes again.
Also if it wasnt about tax what was it about? Why did you and your friends in the chat keep writing, just lower the taxes and we will go
Approved.