How to Handle Situations Properly?
Alright so, it always seems like when I try and RP, everyone goes out of their way to make me miserable and never want to play again. I've had times where people not doing their jobs gets in the way of doing my job. Like when the police sergeant and president tell you to shut up after I say there's a car in the middle of the freaking road and it needs impounding. Or when you ask someone to buy something from them, or as a police officer you tell someone to do something nicely and they tell me to go "---- myself". I want to retaliate the way they do me, but knowing their personality, the second I do something I'll get 1,000 BR's on me and get banned for that. What should I do when nobody is RP'ing correctly, a humane way that is.
(05-19-2013, 07:04 PM)tyyy1997 Wrote: Alright so, it always seems like when I try and RP, everyone goes out of their way to make me miserable and never want to play again. I've had times where people not doing their jobs gets in the way of doing my job. Like when the police sergeant and president tell you to shut up after I say there's a car in the middle of the freaking road and it needs impounding. Or when you ask someone to buy something from them, or as a police officer you tell someone to do something nicely and they tell me to go "---- myself". I want to retaliate the way they do me, but knowing their personality, the second I do something I'll get 1,000 BR's on me and get banned for that. What should I do when nobody is RP'ing correctly, a humane way that is.

You should try to RP with people who are RPing correctly or bring some mates on the server that you can trust to play with. You should also look out for global RP events found in this section...

http://www.fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=57
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

I agree with Link66's suggestion.

You can also try to get yourself into the situation. If someone tells you to f*** off, you can make an arrest warrant on that person for "/reason disrespect against police officer" and they will probably learn to stop.
Sincerely, TotallyGG
Community Member & Donator

(05-19-2013, 07:55 PM)BlueLiquid Wrote: I agree with Link66's suggestion.

You can also try to get yourself into the situation. If someone tells you to f*** off, you can make an arrest warrant on that person for "/reason disrespect against police officer" and they will probably learn to stop.
That is what I did, but then the police sergeant not doing his job defeated the purpose of arresting the guy for not moving his car in the first place..
Stand up for yourself !

Someone tells you to fuck off or go fuck yourself, tell them to stop being a bitch and do their job or just say stop FailRPing or you may even call a admin if it gets serious. But i would suggest hanging around with higher hour people they are more willing to RP.