Problem with my RPs
I don't know if this is the same for the Rest of you but whenever I do an RP no matter what rp it is like 3 people show up then leave instantly. Then later on I see some Ming steal my idea, do it much worse, and the whole server shows up! Is it just me or what am I doing wrong.
You need to advert, PM, Set job titles, Put up signs, Contact the president. This would give you a high chance.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(05-05-2013, 10:47 AM)Wood Chopper Wrote: You need to advert, PM, Set job titles, Put up signs, Contact the president. This would give you a high chance.

I always do adverts contact the pres (when he eve answers) though I have never put up signs... How would I go about doing that?
An incentive to RP helps out, someone is more likely to join if an admin is online (for points) or if they gain money or an item.

There are still people who RP for fun though.
Lead by example.
The following 1 user Likes Al sevenfold's post:
  • Oliver
Either this or you could join an RP.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

Just like Sevenfold said, mostly people who've joined the server to auctully RP will turn up.

If your RP is a good one, creative, stands out and is in a good position I would inmagine you would get more people.
Other things you could do is like have a party, opening festival ect.
Yours Truely,
-Oliver
If you want your Roleplay (Event) To be popular, all you have to do is make sure that the community knows about it. What i mean by this, is make a thread in the Roleplay section, giving information about when it will be, what time, and the area that it will be taking place. Doing this will mean that people are aware that the event is going on, therefore meaning they will connect to the server, when the event is taking place, aswell as any of the staff that would like to come and see it.

If people do not understand the roleplay that you are doing, quite frankly there going to leave. You need to make sure that it's simple enough to understand. Most people that begin on the server, and are not use to roleplaying, may stop by to see what you have done. I remember when i first joined the server, i did not necessarily roleplay, but i use to take a look at other people's roleplays, and perhaps participate in them, if i found that it would be good fun.

Just to finish it off, if someone uses your idea, and makes a similar kind of role-play experience, they do not fall into the "minge" category. Chances are they found that your role-play was good, and all they are doing is wanting to try it out, as your role-play was inspirational.
The following 1 user Likes Commander Fi5h's post:
  • Oliver