Epic Fail
Name of player: [FL:RP] {Chatot-ペラップ} [

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:35140835

Time in GMT: 10 minutes before this post.

Server: v2p

Summary: Well this kid, gets angry because I called him an ignorant kid... Which he was... And so he switches to president just to demote me. Then switches jobs again after demoting me. Which is absolute fail.

Evidence: [Image: 2013_03_30_00009.jpg]
You got demoted because you didn't do your job
Lol right kid, I was in the Nexus. The current President left. You immediately joined president just to demote me. Then switched jobs right after. Good luck.
(03-30-2013, 10:43 AM)Shizzle Wrote: Lol right kid, I was in the Nexus. The current President left. You immediately joined president just to demote me. Then switched jobs right after. Good luck.

I was in nexus all the time and you was not there.

and i am not a kid

(03-30-2013, 10:51 AM)dkcasper Wrote:
(03-30-2013, 10:43 AM)Shizzle Wrote: Lol right kid, I was in the Nexus. The current President left. You immediately joined president just to demote me. Then switched jobs right after. Good luck.

I was in nexus all the time and you was not there, and your job is to be HSs not Drug Enforcement

and i am not a kid
It's funny because in the picture it has the previous president posting laws. Then you posting laws, then me instantly getting demoted. Try again kiddo.
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/8829...31FF377D2/
dkcasper,if the story is true then you were powergaming.
Thread locked to prevent further posts. Will post my decision soon.

Shizzle, after going through the logs, I have decided to issue a suspension for you for heavy player disrespect and insulting.

Denied.