Server never changes ~
Wasn't Matt hired or something? I've seen his website and most of the time I see him in password protected development servers with TTT, Zombie Survival, etc as the gamemode as if he's developing for many other servers.

(03-22-2013, 04:08 AM)Kiruclanz Wrote: Wasn't Matt hired or something? I've seen his website and most of the time I see him in password protected development servers with TTT, Zombie Survival, etc as the gamemode as if he's developing for many other servers.

Everyone who does anything for Fearless does so voluntarily I believe. (Administration/Developing) Matt is known for developing many types of systems that are applicable to a whole range of servers/gamemodes.
I have seen a lot of change since I joined back in August 2012. The servers have changed so it would be wrong to use the word 'never'.
Regards,
aviator
(03-22-2013, 07:11 AM)Adman Wrote:
(03-22-2013, 04:08 AM)Kiruclanz Wrote: Wasn't Matt hired or something? I've seen his website and most of the time I see him in password protected development servers with TTT, Zombie Survival, etc as the gamemode as if he's developing for many other servers.

Everyone who does anything for Fearless does so voluntarily I believe. (Administration/Developing) Matt is known for developing many types of systems that are applicable to a whole range of servers/gamemodes.

I know, but everyone is saying "Well it takes time" But he spends most of his time working for other servers, most of which he's getting paid for (Fearless not being one of them, but still)

Kiruclanz, this is hardly the place to discuss or spread rumors about Matt - not that I'd approve any of that at all.
(03-22-2013, 07:43 PM)Killjoy Wrote: Kiruclanz, this is hardly the place to discuss or spread rumors about Matt - not that I'd approve any of that at all.

Post edited as user went off-topic despite being told not to.

Do we really need this conversation?
Regards,
aviator