Ban Request - Eggtooth
Name of player: Eggtooth

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:26315123

Time in GMT: Around 12:10

Server: v2d

Summary: The person stated above, Eggtooth, was disrespecting the admin "Ruxandra" in OOC which is against fearless rule OOC Rule 11 and General Rule 4.

Evidence: As soon as I saw the comment that Eggtooth made in OOC, I took the screenshot of it. Here it is: http://gyazo.com/aefc74bcf4e284bf758f8f9cc66169b7

I would prefer if this got sorted out ASAP as I don't like seeing people disrespecting the admins.

Thank you for your time,
Death_Wish
He was just stating an opinion, not in the nicest way though. Also, this is not really "admin disrespect" since Ruxandra is not an administrator anymore.
(03-09-2013, 12:29 PM)GhostRider Wrote: He is just stating an opinion, not in the nicest way though. Also, this is not really "admin disrespect" since Ruxandra is not an administrator anymore.
Well, Considering it was still insulting in OOC which is a rule. There still has to some sort of punishment for the offense?
Hmm, I would not consider that as an insult.
(03-09-2013, 12:42 PM)GhostRider Wrote: Hmm, I would not consider that as an insult.
I found this as a insult, therefore, I posted a BR on the person who did the insult. If you are not going to take action, that's fine.
(03-09-2013, 01:09 PM)Death_Wish Wrote: I found this as a insult, therefore, I posted a BR on the person who did the insult. If you are not going to take action, that's fine.

I am not the one who makes the final call. My point is that this is not enough for a suspension.
(03-09-2013, 01:13 PM)GhostRider Wrote:
(03-09-2013, 01:09 PM)Death_Wish Wrote: I found this as a insult, therefore, I posted a BR on the person who did the insult. If you are not going to take action, that's fine.

I am not the one who makes the final call. My point is that this is not enough for a suspension.

Well, everyone on the v2d server was a witness if they were online from around 11:30 - 12:13 so if the screenshot & witnesses aren't enough for you, I don't know what is.
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player Eggtooth (STEAM_0:1:26315123).
Please note, you are allowed to state an opinion as long as it is not disrespectful.

[FL] GhostRider
Server Administrative Team