Poll: Ps3,Xbox 360 or Wii?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Playstation 3
37.04%
10 37.04%
Xbox 360
48.15%
13 48.15%
Wii
14.81%
4 14.81%
Total 27 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What console do you prefer Xbox 360, Ps3 or Wii? and why?
Xbox does have mods like in GTA 4 There is lots of cheaters with flying cars and explosive bullets but its if you get pinched its perms to LIVE :/
I have to admit, the PS3 has the best anti-hacker software.
Cheese I just heard hackers attacked in there but did they stole accounts or what?
Also Sony made pretty big loss in there.
(04-26-2011, 01:25 AM)Dr. Noobias Wrote: I cant play PS3 because I hate the controllers so much. I mean, everyone makes controllers with letters, even the FREAKING NINTENDO DS! So which one of those retards at Sony was like "Aha! I got it! You know how all those other systems use letters? Lets use SHAPES! Cheese! IM SO SMART!" like are you serious? Those are also HORRIBLE uncomfortable. That just pissed me off. One REALLY bad thing about the Xbox is that when there is a disk, running, in the drive and you put as much as your hand on the console, the disk gets scratched to the point of unplayability if not destroyed. Xbox has HALO so I would go with that. I like Xbox better because I am more familiar.

You do realise the Playstation was before all the bullshit your naming lol.
So it was all shapes like it's supposed to be then Xbox came along and was like LOL LETZ TAKE TEH FIRST 2 LETTURZ AND THE LAZT 2 IT WILL BE TEH EPIX LULZ
-Signature removed-
(05-18-2011, 09:32 PM)s.J. Wrote:
(04-26-2011, 01:25 AM)Dr. Noobias Wrote: I cant play PS3 because I hate the controllers so much. I mean, everyone makes controllers with letters, even the FREAKING NINTENDO DS! So which one of those retards at Sony was like "Aha! I got it! You know how all those other systems use letters? Lets use SHAPES! Cheese! IM SO SMART!" like are you serious? Those are also HORRIBLE uncomfortable. That just pissed me off. One REALLY bad thing about the Xbox is that when there is a disk, running, in the drive and you put as much as your hand on the console, the disk gets scratched to the point of unplayability if not destroyed. Xbox has HALO so I would go with that. I like Xbox better because I am more familiar.

You do realise the Playstation was before all the bullshit your naming lol.
So it was all shapes like it's supposed to be then Xbox came along and was like LOL LETZ TAKE TEH FIRST 2 LETTURZ AND THE LAZT 2 IT WILL BE TEH EPIX LULZ
Yeah, Playstation was released in 1994, Xbox 2001 or something and Nintendo DS in 2004
PS1/2 controllers were good when I was younger.
I have MANLY hands now, so using those things is uncomfortable.
Never got a console... I've got a good PC anyway, and whenever I played on mate's consoles, all I ever heard on the server was "YOU NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB" "omg u suck stop playing the game" "just kill yourself" "fufufufufufufuffu", mainly screamed by 12 year old kids.

Probably gave me a brain tumour.

If you're a gamer, you dont even look at the controller. This proves you are not a true gamer Tounge
Well I like Wii because you can play fun games even on the internet(it has wireless and WiiiConnect24). You can join in the network with up to two people on the same Wii.
Xbox 360
Good for Live
I don't get my bank details stolen
don't have to wait a month for a PSN to come back online
Easy navigation to things like Party chat