Ban request for Humla
Name of player: Humla

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:27116932 or 21638

Time in GMT: Like 10 minutes ago, now the time is 12:28 in norway

Server: Evocity_v2d

Summary: Me and the other rebels was on a mission to kill the president, it went all good untill humla suddenly ran in and tazed me and jailed me.

Evidence: I have alot of witnesses and a couple of screenshots that partly agrees that he did it.

Btw, how do i insert screenshots? im a little noob at doing stuff like that <.<
Wait what? Are you accusing Humla for doing his job as government official and jailing you for violating the laws?
(03-03-2013, 11:34 AM)GhostRider Wrote: Wait what? Are you accusing Humla for doing his job as government official and jailing you for violating the laws?

The thing is that he and another guy ran around shooting an SS that had called for back up. I roll up, I go behind the wall besides the stairs at the pool, takes out my tazer instead of the gun to deal with the lawbreakers and out from the doors comes a man with a gun shooting at the SS and he returns fire. I taze one of them and handcuffs him while the SS is returning fire at the other shooter. I then leave the handcuffed man (Sponge) to try and deal with the other shooter that hid in the "alley" behind the pool.

Sponge is now accusing me for using a tazer in combat which, according to him, is not allowed. I would rather arrest offenders than killing them and try to do so at all times. I did not see a single rule in the rule section about using tazer instead of a gun.

If this is not allowed I think a rule change is needed.
(03-03-2013, 11:34 AM)GhostRider Wrote: Wait what? Are you accusing Humla for doing his job as government official and jailing you for violating the laws?

Some admin told me it was illegal to use tazer in a gunfight, i have allso seen people being banned for it.
Tazing during a firefight can be considered as FearRP, but it depends. If you ran towards the shooter while he was shooting at you and tazed him, that is obvious FearRP breakage.

Also, Spong3b0b, provide evidence.
(03-03-2013, 11:49 AM)GhostRider Wrote: Tazing during a firefight can be considered as FearRP, but it depends. If you ran towards the shooter while he was shooting at you and tazed him, that is obvious FearRP breakage.

Also, Spong3b0b, provide evidence.

He did not have any gun pointed at me when I drove up to the pool. I got behind the wall and took out my USP but changed my mind and brought out the tazer instead. I walked to the stairs and there he came out and shot at the SS but did not see me. I tried to taze but it didnt work but then he ran out to the SS and shot at him then turned to me at the exact point I tazed.

I cant see how that is fear RP. Then it would have applied if I had a gun too?

Lets say I am in a firefight where all partys are firing at eachother, I change my weapon to the tazer instead of the USP/MP5 and try to taze people instead. Do I break fear RP then but not the other officers? This is confusing.
If you're already being shot at, Fear RP does no longer really apply seeing how as it's a battle between life and death as far as I know.
None of this can be proved without evidence please post some. If you hit full edit on your BR there is a button to insert a picture. The picture needs to be uploaded to some image hosting site(through steam, photobucket, etc)

You have 24 hours.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!