The lack of realistic motorcycles in Gmod?
What gives? Is it some sort of restriction of the game engine?

(And by realistic I mean they actually lean -left - right)
Yes and no, The yes is that the physics model doesn't change. The no is that you can animate them to lean left-right when turning.
(02-26-2013, 06:12 PM)Warior135 Wrote: Yes and no, The yes is that the physics model doesn't change. The no is that you can animate them to lean left-right when turning.
As Warior wrote, the engine itself doesn't allow for realistic, relatively safe two-wheeled vehicles. At least that's what I've heard...
It can be done, but the problem is of a few results...
1. Anyone who knows C+ or C#, does not want to go through the hassle of coding a new vehicle script for GMod.
2. You would either have to do a hack local physics system[keep upright?], to have some form of realistic turning and handling.
3. Motorcycles, all though awesome, would be a major pain in the ass to animate/code.

Note: Motorcycle models have been made, it's just the fact that scripting for Source, and let alone implementing into Garry's Mod would require modules and all that.
[Image: EglEnZU.gif]
I know it can be done with wiremod, but not seeing that getting on here any time soon.
Wiremod is the anti-christ in terms of roleplay
I usually go around on DarkRP servers and use the ADV_Dupe tool to screw with people, and use E2 to auto-destroy people's money printers.
So much ~fun~
[Image: EglEnZU.gif]
I used wiremod to look through walls, find other players and locate moneyprinters in houses. Helped allot. lol
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Sons of Anarchy, lol.
(03-24-2013, 04:32 PM)HellShell Wrote: Sons of Anarchy, lol.

dayum maaaaaaaaaaan.