BR Finley.Champion
Name of player: finley.champion

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:10011924

Time in GMT: 6:04 PM

Server: Fearlessrp Evocity_v33x

Summary: I had glitched in my car and it went flying and i died. When i returned there was a cop car parked in my base. After taking out my M4A1 and approached him i said: "What are you doing here? You cannot search here without a warrant. I'm not mad but just go!" he then broke fearRP then got in his car and ran me over then said: "F*CK YOU!" then ran me over and drove away!

Evidence: Just 1 witness nothing else :/ (Unless a screenshot of me being dead counts)
(02-15-2013, 11:11 PM)FallenMoons Wrote: Name of player: finley.champion

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:10011924

Time in GMT: 6:04 PM

Server: Fearlessrp Evocity_v33x

Summary: I had glitched in my car and it went flying and i died. When i returned there was a cop car parked in my base. After taking out my M4A1 and approached him i said: "What are you doing here? You cannot search here without a warrant. I'm not mad but just go!" he then broke fearRP then got in his car and ran me over then said: "F*CK YOU!" then ran me over and drove away!

Evidence: Just 1 witness nothing else :/ (Unless a screenshot of me being dead counts)

i went over there to see something my friend had told me on skype about some contraband in one of the factories i was not inside so i didn't need a worent. i didn't mean to run you over i thought you where safely behind the traffic bar which i am almost definitely sure of. my car must have glitched towards you and killed you there is no reason for me to kill you. the reason for the swearing is because like i already said i was talking to my friends on skype and he said something about my mum so i swore at him not you

i ment you no harm and in real life (RP) cars don't glitch forwards and people dont come up to other people with m4a1's so again i am sorry.
If you do not have evidence I am afraid there's not a lot the administrators can do for you, sorry.
Denied.