Missing RP points
Me ([FL:RP] Mystic Nipple and [FL:RP] Kenji did a hotel RP located next to rebel spawn and Holdem rewarded us with one RP point each, unfortunately the gamemode had crashed and therefore the points weren't there when we next joined. We would be very appreciative to have these points back and i'm sure Holdem can confirm that he issued us with them, due to most of us on the server not realizing that the gamemode crashed until much later in the day I was unable to get a screenshot which I realize would have been helpful. Thanks for your time.
Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
(02-02-2013, 03:41 AM)Mystic Nipple Wrote: Me ([FL:RP] Mystic Nipple and [FL:RP] Kenji did a hotel RP located next to rebel spawn and Holdem rewarded us with one RP point each, unfortunately the gamemode had crashed and therefore the points weren't there when we next joined. We would be very appreciative to have these points back and i'm sure Holdem can confirm that he issued us with them, due to most of us on the server not realizing that the gamemode crashed until much later in the day I was unable to get a screenshot which I realize would have been helpful. Thanks for your time.
See now ehh? Anyway I had same problem and with same admin lulz.
Anyway I can confirm that.
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
Closing this, PM him. No need for a H&S thread.