Tinyrec4rdo
I want this guy (Tinyrec4rdo) banned because first he came to my shop and pulled a gun out and tanquillizes a mafia. Then he comes back again and stabs me with no reason what so ever (RMD). Then me and my friend kill him. Then he comes back to my shop as a police before i get there (it havent even been a minut before he was there therefore he is breaking another rule). Then he told my friend to get out of the way and when my friend wouldent because he knew who he was. He teased my friend and killed him afterwards with his gun. Then i get back to my shop and he yells at me to get out and i get angry because the killed my friend. Then i hit him because of it [undefined=undefined]Once[/undefined] and run out then he shots me in the back. after that he lies and says that he found contra in the backroom which there was none of because it would be too risky to put in that place. all of this did so that me and my friend lost weapons that Tiny looted and then he also put a warant on me so that i almost got arrested 2 times.

I hope you will do something about this.
The Kameleon.
evidence?
i got a Eye witness.
Request reviewed and pushed back.

Pushback notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player (TinyRec4rdo)
Please provide more evidence if possible.

[FL] Narcotic
Server Administrative Team
(02-02-2013, 11:47 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Request reviewed and pushed back.

Pushback notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player (TinyRec4rdo)

[FL] Narcotic
I was just on and I think this should be looked at again he random raided, tranqed me and jumped on me, and broke NLR to try to kill me again
(02-02-2013, 11:47 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Request reviewed and pushed back.

Pushback notes:

[FL] Narcotic

I've seen him random raid multiple times
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
evidence
Denied - No evidence provided.