Ban Request - SuperlativeTree
Name of player: SuperlativeTree

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:60072912

Time in GMT: 04:29

Server: v2p

Summary: I was in the city, when SuperlativeTree comes around and keeps trying to punchwhoring me, after multiple warnings, he try's to do the same to the president, when I try an arrest with my tazer out, that's when he takes an ak-47 out breaking fearp.

Evidence: http://youtu.be/0dyAXQ_q3Mk
I talked to superlativetree over email and told him about this ban request, he is out of town, so he can't answer himself.

Here is his response;
As for the reason why I was punching (around) you multiple times was you kept stepping in my face, with guns and tazers pre this incident, did not punch you, even once (as for the president).
You started bringing out handcuffs, and talking about arresting me. Hence why I got defensive, and when you started stepping to me, before you got into a range that could be even slightly risky for me, I pulled the gun to keep you at a distance safe, before I ate up some steroids and made a run for my house to keep a low profile.

PS: You're talking way out of my radius, using normal chat.
Also I suggest you use .// when talking out of charecter with a person right next to you. Makes a difference.
(02-01-2013, 06:58 PM)AriLez Wrote: I talked to superlativetree over email and told him about this ban request, he is out of town, so he can't answer himself.

Here is his response;
As for the reason why I was punching (around) you multiple times was you kept stepping in my face, with guns and tazers pre this incident, did not punch you, even once (as for the president).
You started bringing out handcuffs, and talking about arresting me. Hence why I got defensive, and when you started stepping to me, before you got into a range that could be even slightly risky for me, I pulled the gun to keep you at a distance safe, before I ate up some steroids and made a run for my house to keep a low profile.

PS: You're talking way out of my radius, using normal chat.
Also I suggest you use .// when talking out of charecter with a person right next to you. Makes a difference.

Admin can check the logs and confirm I didn't point any weapon to him. The video shows what's happening clearly. I was just there with the other guys, and he starts punchwhoring for no reason.
Approved.