Ban_Request_Thano9
Name of player: Thano9

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:36430226

Time in GMT: 22:20

Server: V2p

Summary: He random raid and kill the corleones multiple times , also, he break the NLR more than once.

Evidence: Witnesses Don corleone (solid_snake) and corleone member (knight time)
I was on today when you accused Thano of doing these things. At the time we were drag racing the Supra and the Mustang... I'm not sure when you saw him do this but he was around me for most of the time, and I never saw this.
There were multiple people with me, I can tell you that it was not me that raided you, and was someone else. What evidence do you have? None at all, because it was not me.
Well I can confirm that Thano9, tried to steal a car from the corleones (randomly) we stopped him, and hide is car in the lake.

Then he broke the nrl more than 5 times, raided our base in those 5 times (died, randomly) to get the car back (the car wasn't there).

Then on the v33x, I caugh him again trying to steal my car as a doctor.
(01-31-2013, 02:35 AM)SolidSnake Wrote: Well I can confirm that Thano9, tried to steal a car from the corleones (randomly) we stopped him, and hide is car in the lake.

Then he broke the nrl more than 5 times, raided our base in those 5 times (died, randomly) to get the car back (the car wasn't there).

These guys are totally bsing, I never play on v33x. An admin can check the logs >.>
(01-31-2013, 06:25 AM)Thano9 Wrote:
(01-31-2013, 02:35 AM)SolidSnake Wrote: Well I can confirm that Thano9, tried to steal a car from the corleones (randomly) we stopped him, and hide is car in the lake.

These guys are totally bsing, I never play on v33x. An admin can check the logs >.>

You sure? Then there's someone with your name there.

I'm not crazy, and I dont want you to get ban for nothing, just saying what I saw.
(01-31-2013, 06:26 AM)SolidSnake Wrote:
(01-31-2013, 06:25 AM)Thano9 Wrote:

You sure? Then there's someone with your name there.

I'm not crazy, and I dont want you to get ban for nothing, just saying what I saw.

Well I guess then we wait for an admin to check the logs.
24 hours to provide evidence.
Denied.