Rassee and Ghini rdming, BR
Name of player:
Rassee
Ghini

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:44875296
STEAM_0:0:18326531

Time in GMT:
When the admins aren't in the server. Today 14:20 (i think)

Server:
V2P, V33X (they usually come at night or when the admin aren't)

Summary:
It's not the first time, they usually do that when the admin aren't, i died with them a few days ago, their score was like 13 or more.. they RDMed people this time and raided without reason as uneployed.

Evidence:
Screenshots of the score, etc:

[Image: 1968A6475BCF1C07E2561193C11241026ACE90DE]

[Image: 83006DA1433230D1D9BF16D694858364BA800FFA]

(There's another guy with video proof's):
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=24601
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=24601

Here's more.
Domo Wrote:Alright, well I admit to everything.
I mainly did this because Ruxandra's pepe is really tiny
If i can ask, is score reason to make BR? I can have 1000 kills and 0 dies ( i think that is rdm then :E)
And proof to random raids? Aand Unemployed can raid if they have reason?

-Semper FI-
There's 3 different BR on these persons. I think it's fair to assume, they broke the rules. :p
But in v33x we had BIIG raid to corleones, there was cops, corleones... And corleones was breaking NLR.

-Semper FI-
(01-24-2013, 06:20 PM)Ghinni Wrote: But in v33x we had BIIG raid to corleones, there was cops, corleones... And corleones was breaking NLR.

That's believable considering it was on v33x

Nice pic bro. Anyhow AT V33x there was Corelones Who Liked NLR Much and Ofcourse when they came to the House We were raiding we shot them.
Awesomeness.
(01-24-2013, 06:20 PM)Ghinni Wrote: But in v33x we had BIIG raid to corleones, there was cops, corleones... And corleones was breaking NLR.

Yeah.. I was one of those carleones, and non of us broke NLR, but you guys propclimbed over the walls and up on the roof. And you guys most definitely broke NLR. Then i called DoomDude1 and he join, and you left, so please just don't come around here and blame others of breaking rules.
Kill count isn't evidence of RDM. We need further evidence.

Denied.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.