random demote form ss
Name of player: FL:RP Runt
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:32268022
Time in GMT: 4:39:36
Server: v2d
Summary: He wos rebel and they had the president as hostage and i was giving to save the president, they killed him, i dident managed to save him and after they killed him he became president and random demoted me form ss
Evidence: my word for it, it was 4:39am and i couldn't get to sleep, so i just decided to take a quick game, that is why i didn't record it normally record all the time
I was a third party present when this demotion happened. The reason given by the president was complaints of RDM. He was attempting to rescue the president or something to that extent, the president died, and he continued to kill people who were coming back after their NLR timer whom were not aiming to kill him anymore. The demotion followed this action as Astro filed his complaint with the new president (friend or not) making the demotion legal. There is a lack of even the most basic evidence to back up his claim.

To elaborate, even if you were up for a late night game and that is why you were not filming, a screen shot or two would really help you in the future. F12 or the Camera in weapon slot 6 would suffice.
This is kind of funny...

Here is what actually happened
We are told of a hostage situation by a cop. This person is SS, and we both go to the rebel base. I start trying to negotiate, and then we are told that the hostage is dead. The SS (marius1996) takes out her m4 and starts firing at EVERY rebel in the base. He kills every rebel in the base, and then the actual rule-break is that ANY rebel who went near the base was shot down, and the ss got at least 5 kills throughout this raid. People were complaining on OOC and then one of the rebels became president. After a few minutes, this person gets demoted. It wasn't random. The hostage wasn't even the president.
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
No evidence submitted.

[FL] Adman
Server Administrative Team