JagMaz - Unban.
Your name: (Steam friends name) JagMaz

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 22421

Banned by: (Admin that banned you) Adman

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?) Repeatedly breaking FearRP and awful driving.

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) Myself, Ulfric Stormcloak - some cops but I can't remember who.

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) I was being randomly tazed, and me and my friend were playing about, and I called him an idiot over mic - the cop then says don't call me an idiot... So I say ok - and go to walk off - he then tazes me again - and handcuffs me asking for a warrant. All of this totally random - as I told him I wasn't talking to him. After a minute or two, another police officer releases me after being a witness to what was happening, so I get in my car and drive away. The ban reason was awful driving, when all I did - was reverse, and drive off for literally 2 seconds, from the Nexus towards BP.. I didn't even make it passed BP - which shows you how long I was in a car for, for it to be "awful driving". Not one person was killed - nor did I mount the pavement or anything.

After being banned - my friend has also been arrested for the exact same reason by this cop - "Insulting the officer" - even though he too did nothing of the sort, he didn't even talk to him.....
Firstly, whatever the other officer did does not void the one who is dealing with you. He said multiple times to stop moving whilst following you with a tazer yet you proceeded to run away from him and even enter your car and drive off. This broke FearRP; it doesn't matter why they're arresting you, the principal remains you must abide by FearRP.

The awful driving was not for what happened afterwards but actually for what happened before hand. I was watching for a while as you sped up and down the main stretch clearly looking for someone to chase you or to simply cause havoc. During this time you must have CDMed around 3-4 people and at one stage you intentionally followed and rammed an ambulance.
(01-22-2013, 07:10 PM)Adman Wrote: Firstly, whatever the other officer did does not void the one who is dealing with you. He said multiple times to stop moving whilst following you with a tazer yet you proceeded to run away from him and even enter your car and drive off. This broke FearRP; it doesn't matter why they're arresting you, the principal remains you must abide by FearRP.

The awful driving was not for what happened afterwards but actually for what happened before hand. I was watching for a while as you sped up and down the main stretch clearly looking for someone to chase you or to simply cause havoc. During this time you must have CDMed around 3-4 people and at one stage you intentionally followed and rammed an ambulance.

Firstly, When he said don't run away, I was moving around him - but at no point did I move further away from him while he was saying "Don't run away". He didn't say once to stop moving, which proves you either weren't there for the whole time - or just wasn't listening properly. When i was released, he ran back into the Nexus to ask the cop why he released me - so I got in my car and drove off, in no way did he tell me to stay when I was released. So it didn't break FearRP - as I wasn't told to stay - the cop just ran off..

As for the driving - you cannot just assume that i was "looking for someone to chase you or to simply cause havoc", as that was NOT the case, I was waiting for my friend to spawn - and I wasn't driving that fast anyway, otherwise you would have done something about it.

Thirdly, the ambulance had been constantly ramming me outside of the city, so I chased him into the city - I did not kill ONE single person, as once again - you're now assuming that "you must have CDMed around 3-4 people and at one stage".
Get me ONE single piece of proof that ANYONE was CDM'd in the city? As nobody said anything in chat.. nobody died near me - and when I was ramming the ambulance, I was in the back corner of Nexus - where it was TOTALLY empty...

I honestly see NO reason why you have banned me. You yourself also acknowledged that the officer was in the wrong - Yet with him - you do nothing.
I was with JagMaz as this event unfolded, and was also in the car with him when the ambulance driver rammed us, who I might also was driving on the wrong side of the road, and drifting around corners without the lights on.
What JagMaz is saying is 100% true, he wasn't told to stay still when he was released, and prior to this we was randomly tazed by an officer several times, without any instructions. He also didn't CDM anyone during the ambulance scandal, and when he drove off, as I clearly saw him drive off without even touching anyone although he only made it about 20 metres away from the Nexus, before he was banned.
(01-22-2013, 07:17 PM)Birdsong Wrote: Firstly, When he said don't run away, I was moving around him - but at no point did I move further away from him while he was saying "Don't run away". He didn't say once to stop moving, which proves you either weren't there for the whole time - or just wasn't listening properly. When i was released, he ran back into the Nexus to ask the cop why he released me - so I got in my car and drove off, in no way did he tell me to stay when I was released. So it didn't break FearRP - as I wasn't told to stay - the cop just ran off..

Those are certainly not the events I witnessed. I was phased above you all (At this point standing just outside the Nexus entrance) as he had his tazer out and pointed towards you; I believe your friend was standing in the road. Now, he persists in asking you to stop moving yet you constantly move around him, in an interestingly large arc, giving the impression you're about to do a runner which is exactly why he keeps the tazer out and repeats his commands. You now say that he ran off into the Nexus, that is the complete opposite of what I saw. For whatever reason, after the 'jiggling' phase I witness just then you proceed to move in a large arc round towards your car.

Now, it is apparent that the officer is not finished with you because as you proceed to do this he follows you, still with the tazer at hand, issuing commands to stop moving. By the time you enter the car, he was standing behind it (Following your arc) and in your attempt to run away nearly kill the man. All of this points towards you disobeying the officer and running off when he clearly wasn't finished with you.

(01-22-2013, 07:17 PM)Birdsong Wrote: As for the driving - you cannot just assume that i was "looking for someone to chase you or to simply cause havoc", as that was NOT the case, I was waiting for my friend to spawn - and I wasn't driving that fast anyway, otherwise you would have done something about it.

May I ask who your friend was? Because the player Ulfric Stormcloak was already in your car. As to my previous suspicions, I do wonder how I came to them? Perhaps it was because you were speeding up and down the main stretch, a horribly populated portion of the map as you well know, with little care for anyone standing nearby.

"and I wasn't driving that fast anyway" I do wonder if you even remember the events yourself... You had a BMW travelling with full nitro; last time I checked that was the fastest you can go on the server. But, I digress, the speed isn't an issue; what is an issue is the fact you drove up and down the main stretch recklessly (As I will soon show) with no real purpose.

(01-22-2013, 07:17 PM)Birdsong Wrote: Thirdly, the ambulance had been constantly ramming me outside of the city, so I chased him into the city - I did not kill ONE single person, as once again - you're now assuming that "you must have CDMed around 3-4 people and at one stage".
Get me ONE single piece of proof that ANYONE was CDM'd in the city? As nobody said anything in chat.. nobody died near me - and when I was ramming the ambulance, I was in the back corner of Nexus - where it was TOTALLY empty...

Ok, here you have admitted to ramming the ambulance; good show. You try and justify such irresponsible behaviour by claiming 'he rammed me'? That doesn't excuse it at all. To briefly described what I witnessed, the ambulance had just about crossed the 'boundary' into the city after coming out of the tunnel when you burst right into the back of him, at full nitro. It was a wonder you hadn't killed anyone whilst you were doing that. After pushing him nearly the entire length of the stretch, you speed off, turn around and proceed to ram him again several times before finally heading to Nexus.

In regards to the CDMing, you did cause death. My initial estimates were wrong and I apologise; I clearly had inflated the figures due to other CDMs at the time. Still, your reckless driving caused people to become run over and these guys were even on the sidewalk.

[19:35:10] VG-C | JagMaz (STEAM_0:0:22447309) Ran over: ZonaX (STEAM_0:0:27047585) using models/als/fl/als_fearless_bmw.mdl
[19:35:11] VG-C | JagMaz (STEAM_0:0:22447309) Ran over: [FL:RP]Jdw1513 (STEAM_0:0:53668229) using models/als/fl/als_fearless_bmw.mdl

Birdsong Wrote:I honestly see NO reason why you have banned me. You yourself also acknowledged that the officer was in the wrong - Yet with him - you do nothing.

I have banned you for breaking FearRP, and CDMing whilst committing fail roleplay in your driving. I have since edited the ban reason, 'awful driving' is too vague and is what popped into my mind as I issued the suspension.

Also note, I never acknowledged that the officer was in the wrong. If you read it correctly, you will see I state that FearRP applies whatever the circumstances; wrong or right. In this case, a police officer took you to be insulting him which is enough to apprehend you. Is an arrest really necessary? Perhaps not, but it certainly has nothing against it and would be encouraged if the roleplay required harsh actions.

(01-22-2013, 07:44 PM)ulfricstormcloak Wrote: I was with JagMaz as this event unfolded, and was also in the car with him when the ambulance driver rammed us, who I might also was driving on the wrong side of the road, and drifting around corners without the lights on.
What JagMaz is saying is 100% true, he wasn't told to stay still when he was released, and prior to this we was randomly tazed by an officer several times, without any instructions. He also didn't CDM anyone during the ambulance scandal, and when he drove off, as I clearly saw him drive off without even touching anyone although he only made it about 20 metres away from the Nexus, before he was banned.

Not much to say to this that I haven't already addressed. If you had read my earlier post, you would recognise that the 'awful driving' portion was not for the brief stretch after the police incident but for before it.

I don't see much more that needs discussing.
In all honesty, you are obviously too pride driven - and are incompetent at admitting when you are wrong. The facts you present are either massively exhaggerated, or completely false. For example - Ulfric Stormcloak was NOT in my damn car when this happened. When I was moving around the officer, he did not say ONCE that I should stop moving. Even though you say he kept saying it. More bull.
And you say Justifying that the reason that I rammed the ambulance for a space of 20 seconds, when he'd been constantly ramming me outside of the city, blocking my entrance/exit through tunnels - and yet i'm in the wrong. So "good show". What you witnessed of the ambulance has no relevance whatsoever - as you weren't present for any of what happened. For example - if you only show up half way through the firefight, say between a rebel and corleone - if the rebel started it - but you only see the corleone shooting back, do you ban him? As you did not see what started it? No. Because once again - your excuses for why you use this ambulance as a reason for my ban, is a massive failure - as you DEFINITELY, and you have shown this yourself, that you have no idea what's happened. "what I witnessed, the ambulance had just about crossed the 'boundary' into the city". Exactly.

I have a witness through it all, backing up nearly every detail I've said.

Another point, as you absolutely LOVE to split everything up as if you're talking to a child... You mention that the reason for the officer arresting me is just. Yet I call my friend an idiot - and the officer arrest me? Good reason there bud - I also called an admin to help, and if you're above me like you said - why don't you help? As if you witnessed it like you REALLY said you did... you'd have no damn reason to ban me.

Your overall exaggeration in this is god damn appalling. Doubling the amount of people I killed - which I apologise for but i didn't realise i'd killed anyone. As well as the "an interestingly large arc". Which is more total idiocy as this was certainly not the case.

Isn't it funny - that I have a witness, who saw absolutely everything - and you have NO reason why what he is saying is false. Funny how you just ignore it saying you're not going to comment on it. "Good show".
(01-23-2013, 10:35 AM)Birdsong Wrote: In all honesty, you are obviously too pride driven - and are incompetent at admitting when you are wrong. The facts you present are either massively exhaggerated, or completely false. For example - Ulfric Stormcloak was NOT in my damn car when this happened. When I was moving around the officer, he did not say ONCE that I should stop moving. Even though you say he kept saying it. More bull.

I was the Police Officer and I did shout commands to you, which you completely ignored, which I said multiple times and may I confirm that it is not 'bull'.

(01-23-2013, 10:35 AM)Birdsong Wrote: Another point, as you absolutely LOVE to split everything up as if you're talking to a child... You mention that the reason for the officer arresting me is just. Yet I call my friend an idiot - and the officer arrest me? Good reason there bud - I also called an admin to help, and if you're above me like you said - why don't you help? As if you witnessed it like you REALLY said you did... you'd have no damn reason to ban me.

Actually, if I recall what you said, I tazed your friend before '3 seconds' and afterwards you called me an 'idiot', I cuff you and you run out of Nexus, probably where Adman begins to see the event, you continue moving after saying 'stop moving' but continue to move, them suddenly, you make out 'I said it too my friend!', that is a clear lie, as it was aimed at me. Since it was related to the 3 seconds and immediately after, I fail to see why you would call you friend an idiot, you may have, but sometimes, around cops, you must think about what you say, everyone takes things differently, unlucky for you, I seemed to take as you called me the dumb idiot. He came to help you, but witnessed you breaking FearRP.

(01-23-2013, 10:35 AM)Birdsong Wrote: Your overall exaggeration in this is god damn appalling. Doubling the amount of people I killed - which I apologise for but i didn't realise i'd killed anyone. As well as the "an interestingly large arc". Which is more total idiocy as this was certainly not the case.

Exaggerations don't always matter, it is the fact you were still moving, even if I hadn't said 'stop moving' you should have realized what FearRP means and therefore should have been abided, with or without me saying the command. Also, he may have doubled your CDM's the fact is you still CDM'ed, may have exaggerated the arc, the fact is, you still moved while under gun(taser) point.
Regards,
aviator
(01-23-2013, 10:35 AM)Birdsong Wrote: For example - Ulfric Stormcloak was NOT in my damn car when this happened.

(01-22-2013, 07:44 PM)ulfricstormcloak Wrote: I was with JagMaz as this event unfolded, and was also in the car with him when the ambulance driver rammed us,

Your 'witness' has just pointed out your lie.

I have already apologised about exaggerating the kill count (Though to be honest, it makes no difference. I said 3-4 thereby making the lowest probability 3, the count was two. So far out!)

I have already pointed out that no matter what the ambulance driver did, you don't go and intentionally start ramming him. If you are so worried about him ramming you, then contact an admin (In this case it would have been me) and I will sort him out. But no, you decide to ram him all the way from the tunnel to the offices. You also seem to take grammatical specifics as indecision, odd. You quote "what I witnessed, the ambulance had just about crossed the 'boundary' into the city" as some sort of argument for you? Yet that is where I saw you begin to ram him so what else would I say?

(01-23-2013, 10:35 AM)Birdsong Wrote: As well as the "an interestingly large arc". Which is more total idiocy as this was certainly not the case.

Interestingly being a subjective term, to me it applies. I was merely being as descriptive as possible, would you rather I just stated 'moved to the car'?

After reviewing everything that has been said, along with the officer's account, I see no reason to approve the appeal.

You broke FearRP, intentionally rammed a car and CDM people.

Appeal denied.