[FL:RP] Ryder
Name of player: [FL:RP] Ryder

SteamID:

Time in GMT: around 2:20am (PST) and 10:20 (GMT)

Server: V2p

Summary:

Alright so basically me and some others had established a quite large family, and had been involved in illegal activity such as the production of drugs, money printing, and other contraband activity. We finally relocated our "Corleone Family" towards a place where it could set up its own town (Like the Suburbs) And we felt that the Cornfield area near the suburbs was the best location for the new corleone location. We had established our drug operations and contraband there, along with other illegal sales such as illegal sale of weapons. We had decided that we would make this town "occupied" by the corleone and allow people to live inside the town and be seperated from the harsh laws of the government. So we set this town up, many people had set up home and a few shops there, and many people travelled in the city to sell goods to others, and it was all going well. This one day the man accused, "Ryder" Came along in his lamborghini. This man immediately drove up and parked him lamborghini and started walking. I stepped in front of him and began to talk to him. This is when we began our "persuasive extortion methods" and this was simply done by holding a weapon and pointing it down, in a not direct threatening way, yet we do it to show that this town was "ours" and that we pretty much own the place (again not physically or in a sense that we could block it off, but just that we have a large presence here"). This man started immediately, like literally 10 seconds saying he is making a BR because i own this town and cannot. Actually to be correct, i can say the town is mine all day long, and so can he. But the fact is that i have 5 corleone members with heavy weapons around and that alone should establish a sense of control, yet he found a reason to argue with that and say i had to own all the doors to own it (Only true if i want to block it off and literally claim it as my own in a base kind of way.) So after me trying to simply suggest that he should pay a fee to live in here or else we would not protect his home or shop under any circumstance, i left him be. He drove off and come a few minutes later, i get shot with a sniper, possibly an automatic one. My health was 40 by then and i run inside and lock myself in. I get a PM message saying something like "See who owns it now" or something like that, and obviously it was him hiding and sniping us. Do note that before this he said in local OOC that he said "I am not the type to promote Aggressive RP" yet he found it passive i guess to come back and kill us all for apparently "threatening him" which we in no way did. After he managed to actually kill us all off, along with others not involved, i asked him why he came back and murdered us all and what reason he had and he simply replied "I was not RPing" This man is just a waste of a human body.

Evidence:

Lacking that i really tire myself of recording all the time which i used to do. Chat logs and kill logs available at the time listed in the BR.

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/6138...DBD4E4F16/
Okay you created a family yes.

Me, commander and viljoel wanted to go passive RP in the farm. I came there and you guys came to me and start threatening me with weapons pointing on me than you started sayin you own the place without even the buying the doors.
I don't even own a murcielago so there are you already lieing and starts telling bullshit.
After you threatening me with weapons. Than you said why did you kill me I had just a reason that was: I came there and you started threatening me with weapons pointed at me = as valid reason to kill you.
The murcielago part if not correct does not even relate to anything, so my bad. Please provide a video of me or anyone else pointing a weapon at you, screenshots would do too ; Secondary to that, there were people you shot that were not even involved.
Lol what for evidence do you have. that I say that I wasn't rping???

I wasn't Rping cuz you guys blocked me. I didn't record it or anything. And also you guys said everything thru mic so no logs evidence.
Who did I shoot that were not involved??? There were only corleones, commander fi5h ( Is my friend he would have told me I shot him ) and viljoel She would have also rped that I shot her.
Well lets see the evidence in logs that proves you shot multiple of the residents and also the conversations we had, along with that picture.. against an evidence lacking conjecture that we were pointing a gun to your head.

And to answer your question, you shot at all the Corleones in the vicinity.

The mere fact that you come back and starting sniping us off with an AWP shows you lack RP skill, merely a vendetta you felt needed to be satisfied by discharging your gun at everyone.
Dude there weren't even residents! Only commander he treid to kill me because he didn't know it was me.
Viljoel already left before I even begon. And corleones threatened me I shot at corleones that threatened me how I could recognize?

1 had an Ak47, 1 had a desert eagle and 1 was the boss Wink Oh and the picture that we have conversation you call that a conversation what evidence shows that picture that I did something against the rules???

You want to RP lets RP:

My character felt anger when he came up to see his wife and his friend.
His wife text messaged him to get up because she was scared (OOC: She really did).
He came and several man came up to him with weapons and started to say that this was their land.
My character was scared that they would hurt his wife or friend.
He felt threatened with weapons pointed at him and men saying I would need protection and if not I couldn't be protected and that it would lead into a dead penalty.
Great fictional story man, bravo bravo.

No residents? Yet you came to visit a friend (he was indeed a resident) Along with other residents that included three other corleone members.

Commander lived there and we knew him, he as well was apart of our goal to keep the town under our control and we knew the lady. They knew us, they knew we controlled that part of town and they knew we were not there to harm them but there to protect them which was discussed before he even bought that building, so do not make some BS story. You had a gas mask suit, a sniper (possibly an AWP which i heard.. Can be seen in the logs timeframe) and a FailRP motivation to get revenge for something we did not even do ( which you said was us having you at gunpoint ; which since you accuse of us this, we can use logical sense to deduct that we never had you under gunpoint. First of all if we had you at gunpoint it would not even be extortion, and you would necessarily be breaking FearRP by not being scared and arguing by saying you won't pay... Am i right? So basically its a lose lose situation if you choose the fiction or fictional sequence of events.)
So they know you I didn't know? How could my character know?? She pmed me she was scared of you and your corleones.

I came and you guys hold me under gunpoint, I had a reason to kill you guys and I didn't break any failrp or fearrp rules.
And with the residents I didn't shot any of them. And you can't just take over a part of the town you need admin's permission to do such RP. Or you had bought all the doors which you had not. You can't just take over a part of the town and every man that comes in hold him under gunpoint and start threatening him.

I think I have a valid reason and you think I did not. Lets keep it here and see what a admins thinks of it?
No i do not need admin approval to say i own a part of the town.

I never forced you out nor did i block it off and restrict access. I can say i own the whole damn world. We certainly did own that part of town through our occupation of it. Were a gang for christs sake, i even told you it was just RP in local ooc yet you kept whining and then you left.
Insufficient evidence.