Lost values
Hello Dear Admins

Today 01/19-2013 about 02:00 (GMT+1) i came to destroy all my big pockets (5) by fault when the server lagged. And i was thinking if maybe i could get them back somehow? I mean, it's 50000

Thank you for your time.

- Hvolgaard
If I understand this right, you destroyed 5 pockets? When the server lags out, the inventory thing doesn't lag at all.
(01-19-2013, 01:18 AM)Narcotic Wrote: If I understand this right, you destroyed 5 pockets? When the server lags out, the inventory thing doesn't lag at all.

The server lagged as i scrolled down in my inventory and in the haste i destroyed the pocket by fault instead.
From what it sounds like, you wanted to destroy your (big) pockets and achieved that aim. I'd understand if you accidently destroyed all your medium pockets as opposed to your big ones, but I am not quite understanding what you done.

As Narcotic puts it, normally the inventory may lag the second you open it but give it 3 seconds it will not lag at all. If the server is lagging, why not take you time? Accidents like these happen, when people begin to rush.
Regards,
aviator
Please take it easy.. I am only asking kindly if there is any change that i could get some new pocket maybe?