Ivan Magmount
Name of player:Ivan Magmout
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42219061

Time in GMT: 19:56 or something around that

Server: v2p

Summary:well they where a bmd looking at my friends cotra and i told him to leave then he left and 10mins later came back so my let him in the house and he was dumb to come in then i tied him and we mugged him for his release and stuff then ivan came and rdmed we survived the shot but went into the back off the house and i asked the bmd is thats his friend on skype or steam and he said no then ivan broke down the door with breach or something and random raided has a pedestrian which is not allowed says the rules and i said thats random raid and he said is friend(hostage bmd) told him i think the bmd used /request as hostage which is not allowed to then my friend came up and he shot him and took is deagle and untied the bmd then ran i would like my friends gun back and him banned also the bmd light bear i think for meta and maybe /request as hostage

Evidence:my friend virusladd and the screenshot i have i dont know how to send it if you add me and skype nbdireo ill send it to you
Please provide ample evidence within the next 24hours.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
(01-17-2013, 12:45 AM)Grub Wrote: Please provide ample evidence within the next 24hours.

Tell him how to insert pictures please...Tounge
What a Request...
Why did you raid Ivan?
(01-18-2013, 09:10 AM)Termin Wrote: Why did you raid Ivan?
We didn't raid Ivan He raided us!
also as unemployed! Nervous
That's what I was asking, sorry I forgot to put a comma in there. There is no proof so this request is denied.