Ban Request - FL:RP Insanity
Name of player: [FL:RP] Insanity (Matt Falcone)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:19969364

Time in GMT: 7:42AM (2:42AM EST)

Server: v33x

Summary: Basically, here's the deal. This guy is an annoying minge. I was playing and he wasn't doing anything bad, but then after an hour or so, this crap started. He keeps breaking rules, and denies it at the same time to make it seem like he's not wrong. NLR, RDM. I'll give you an example. Me, and SuperlativeTree as SS & Cop, went up to the Nexus Top because the President was being held. We get there, he has an AK47 out (as a Civilian) and we instantly kill him. He claims RDM soon after. Another example, Me and SuperlativeTree raided the President as Rebels. After we were done, we went downstairs and we were going to leave. We see him with an AK47 out (as a Civilian). He begins to shoot us, and we kill him first. He then proceeds to say "RDM" once again. We go outside, we needed a vehicle to escape, we see his. We lockpick it, and get away. He disconnects and connects back, and the vehicle dissapears. And finally, another example out of hundreds of them. I was AFK for 10 seconds as I was minimized. I come back, he shoots me (as a Civilian) again, for no reason out of nowhere. I am a Rebel still. I then proceed to follow the Self-Defense rule. I kill him as he kept shooting me. He then, ONCE AGAIN, claims RDM.

In all honesty. This is not just annoying, but extremely pathetic. I request that this be investigated and this idiot be removed for a long time, if not permanently.

Evidence: I have no SS or videos, but SuperlativeTree can confirm this as he was with me during this time.
Ban request denied due no evidence