What the f..? Ghost(riders)?
So, what is this?
Sometimes the server is filled with these...suits?
They can't do anything, they are just ghosts. Is this when the server is crashed or when..? I don't know and what can you do to help those, ghosts? :?

[Image: 2012_12_27_00009.jpg]
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Those are players whose gamemodes have crashed. They have not loaded the module itself (in other words, the F1 menu) and cannot spawn.
Any attempt to go around killing players like this will be sanctioned, at least by myself.

Best to ignore them and contact an admin to restart the server.
Ignore these players.

Do not attempt any sort of 'Alien RP' with players in this mode without their will. If they are fine with anything, then go ahead but we have had many counts of players simply spraying these crashed gamemode players without remorse which is in turn mass RDM.
Oh okay! Thanks for the quick answer! Smile
Kind Regards,
Floodify
If this ever happens to you, and you can walk around in the city lke this. Try rejoining once again. When you are in the server, do nothing. And wait until the gamemode can load, and you will hopefully be able to play again.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
GHOST RIDERS?!?!
THERE IS ONLY 1 GHOSTRIDER HERE!
http://www.fearlessrp.net/member.php?act...e&uid=6416
The following 1 user Likes Prosto's post:
  • GRiiM
Tongue 
(12-28-2012, 04:02 PM)Borovichok Wrote: GHOST RIDERS?!?!
THERE IS ONLY 1 GHOSTRIDER HERE!
http://www.fearlessrp.net/member.php?act...e&uid=6416

You don't say :O
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I did this yesterday: The gamemode was crashed for me, so I put on a creepy blood-like overlay and pretended I was a ghost. I would make scary sounds over my mic. People would either run away scared or try to CDM me. (A LOT of people tried to CDM me. They chased me all around the map. It was funny as hell.)

The following 1 user Likes buffalobagingi's post:
  • Floodify
While we are on the subject, why has the servers been so unstable recently? Gamemode is crashing very often now it seems..
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Its called the Mossman,its when the gm hasn't been pushed to the players,aka IRS crashed so there's no models for the players to load into