Metagame; Punchwhore.
1)
Name of player: [FL:RP] Santa_Enzyme ;
[FL:RP] Rayokan

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:31154034 ; STEAM_0:1:54233924
Time in GMT: something about 7.30 p.m

Server: V2P

Summary: I was just looking at the mans car, and ive got pointed a lot of guns at my face and punchwhored. Enzyme have used OOC info at the game (somekinda of metagame?) and punched me.
Rayokan have punched me first.
BTW: That place wasnt belong to em, otherwords: theyve just start that chaos just because they have tired of RP.
Evidence:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9_DGpiG7...e=youtu.be
Alright, let's start from the start. Not long after I join ingame, I come to the Villas. I see several armed corleones surounding Theomenz car, and they are stealing it. I decide to get in my car to see where they are taking his car. Then Mr Laizel here opens fire on ME, MY CAR, taking me down to about 50 hp. Now, we get away and regroup and we start an operation to find Theomenz's car (and others if i recall correctly). Now someone said that there was a car fitting Theo's car-description at MTL, in one of the containers, sure enough it was there. NOW, as we finally have retrieved Theo's car, you stand by my car (and my theory here is that you were gonna make it look like you were picklocking my car when you weren't, this explains why you would suddently start recording, and why you kept running towards me when I was aiming a weapon at you.) Now, as the video shows, one of our guys sees Mr Laizel here acting REALLY suspicious seeing how the situation is with our cars being stolen by the corleones.

Now, what I find amusing is that you were obviously fishing for aggressive behaviour from us so you could make a banrequest (as you now have), and you then decided to make a banrequest about a punch? Seeing how the RP situation is, I'd say it's VERY fitting with you shooting, stealing cars and etc.

Did you happen by chance to record when you were shooting me though? Yes? No? Huh.

I haven't slept for two days, and shall now go to bed. I will continue on this post if you respond or anyone else, now Im asking the others to share their views and thoughts about this situation seeing how the whole RP situation evolved around all of us.

Quick question; why didn't you mention why we were at MTL? I'm just wondering why you didn't include any backstory or anything. It's funny how you play victim, and only share the information that makes you look innocent and we like wolves. "theyve just start that chaos just because they have tired of RP." And it seems from this line of yours, that we were there just to fuck with you? Now, this banrequest will probably become words VS words battle, but you've chosen not to include alot of the crutial parts. Hmm...
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(12-16-2012, 10:12 PM)Doctor_Enzyme Wrote: Alright, let's start from the start. Not long after I join ingame, I come to the Villas. I see several armed corleones surounding Theomenz car, and they are stealing it. I decide to get in my car to see where they are taking his car. Then Mr Laizel here opens fire on ME, MY CAR, taking me down to about 50 hp. Now, we get away and regroup and we start an operation to find Theomenz's car (and others if i recall correctly). Now someone said that there was a car fitting Theo's car-description at MTL, in one of the containers, sure enough it was there. NOW, as we finally have retrieved Theo's car, you stand by my car (and my theory here is that you were gonna make it look like you were picklocking my car when you weren't, this explains why you would suddently start recording, and why you kept running towards me when I was aiming a weapon at you.) Now, as the video shows, one of our guys sees Mr Laizel here acting REALLY suspicious seeing how the situation is with our cars being stolen by the corleones.

Now, what I find amusing is that you were obviously fishing for aggressive behaviour from us so you could make a banrequest (as you now have), and you then decided to make a banrequest about a punch? Seeing how the RP situation is, I'd say it's VERY fitting with you shooting, stealing cars and etc.

Did you happen by chance to record when you were shooting me though? Yes? No? Huh.

I haven't slept for two days, and shall now go to bed. I will continue on this post if you respond or anyone else, now Im asking the others to share their views and thoughts about this situation seeing how the whole RP situation evolved around all of us.

Quick question; why didn't you mention why we were at MTL? I'm just wondering why you didn't include any backstory or anything. It's funny how you play victim, and only share the information that makes you look innocent and we like wolves. "theyve just start that chaos just because they have tired of RP." And it seems from this line of yours, that we were there just to *** with you? Now, this banrequest will probably become words VS words battle, but you've chosen not to include alot of the crutial parts. Hmm...
Ive already explained everything you need know, youve anwered "Fuck off, minge"
Hm. I suppose you forgot about NLR rule.
Anyway, metagame was involved in that situation, so nvm.
Alright, let's talk about the metagaming-topic shall we? Now, let's mention to the others that we killed you at villas when we came back, alright? It's NLR for you, and we have to start all over. Now, after we killed you, we hung at villas for like 10-30 minutes if i recall correctly. You respawned ofcourse, and we were observing the corleone movements, now, i can recall seeing you several times and keep in mind that a suit doesn't change your face. Now, as we moved out to look for the cars, we also saw you hanging with one or more corleones, now its simple to call a conclution to that: A. You were a corleone or B. A friend of a corleone.

Now, when I called you a corleone at MTL, was because we'd observed you at several ocations with corleones, as corleone and so on.

Although, when we were talking about being corleone, then that was OOC, now I tend to switch between IC and OOC when im talking with microphone, but that snippet there was atleast not intended to be IC, and it is my fault though, that I didn't make this clear as we were talking, but I still hold my ground with me knowing you were corleone.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
How comes you don't have any act of FearRP and just run around after you get pointed with guns? or even approach people with guns out?
Ban request denied for insufficient evidence.