Challenge:
I have a HTC Tattoo that came with Android 1.6 (doughnut). I flashed Cyannogenmod 7 with Andoid 2.3.7 on it because it was tested and it worked properly. I bought a RAM booster and apparently my ram is somewhere between 40-50. I don;t have any applications running in the background as I've killed them with Advanced Task Manager. I wish to know if there is any way to free up extra RAM as the phone has 256 and I doubt the new ROM really needs 200.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
I'm willing to chip in 100.000$ ingame cash for the first person to find a relevant fix. There is nothing on google and ram boosting apps don't work.
Credit goes to Jamie.
Are the apps re-opening? That is the only thing I can think of. Have you set advanced task manager to low security (or something like that) so it shows everything? Personally Advanced Task Manager never gave me a big improvement, I now have the Xperia S flashed onto my X10i and kill the apps in the settings. I know lots of apps just restart when you kill them so you may want to try seeing if any of yours do. That is all I can think of.
I actually have Advanced task killer which is set to:
-Auto-kill: Crazy
-Auto-kill Frequency: When screen off.
Credit goes to Jamie.
1.6.... hehe.... I don't think they're is a way to boost RAM usage except kill apps. If you can find some sort of task manager app for your phone you could assign RAM to different tasks. Phones and tablets are always limited, as they're is no file explorer or anything like it.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
You can't boost RAM any further other than making virtual RAM on an SD card I think, which will probably be too slow.The RAM acts as a buffer between storage and cache memory. A phone will always use RAM to run essential processes. And it doesn't matter how much RAM you have if your processing unit is inadequate.
What is your processor?

I think this answers your question, right?
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam