Leggomyweggo111
Name of player: Leggomyweggo111

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:49332559

Time in GMT: 22:30. Ive decided to post another BR, because its other situation, and its worthy for the new one.

Server: V2d

Summary: We was random-tazed, then rdmed x2 by jumping on the bodys by him.
Evidence: Evidence
You were basically blocking his way, Even when he asked you to move. He tazed you because of your ignorance and killing you by accident when he got down; I see nothing wrong here except you trying to purposely get a ban on this guy.
(12-05-2012, 10:52 PM)Jamie Wrote: You were basically blocking his way, Even when he asked you to move. He tazed you because of your ignorance and killing you by accident when he got down; I see nothing wrong here except you trying to purposely get a ban on this guy.

You should rewatch this video. I havent blocked his way, look at out distance. And i was crouched. He could just jump on my head, btw.
He is a total minge, we got a lot of examples, but not enough proofs .
I can clearly see he was trying to get down but he couldn't since you were both in his way.
idk what the fuck you're doing but if u put something else on youtube you're fucked dude

thnk u but wht did u ban me still it was'nt my fault they just would'nt move it was an accident nothing on purpose he's just freakin out

1st im not trying to be a minge and 2nd i just wanted to get by

its not rdm purposely and 1ts 1 guy rdmed u not 2 and stop trying to get peopled banned purposely
(12-06-2012, 02:32 AM)Leggomyweggo111 Wrote: idk what the *** you're doing but if u put something else on youtube you're fucked dude

thnk u but wht did u ban me still it was'nt my fault they just would'nt move it was an accident nothing on purpose he's just freakin out

1st im not trying to be a minge and 2nd i just wanted to get by

its not rdm purposely and 1ts 1 guy rdmed u not 2 and stop trying to get peopled banned purposely
Sounds like threat and insulting message o.o
Jamie, didnt you see?
Heve jumped on our bodys and killed us by that way.
Its banned by the rules.
I banned you for another ban request put on you Leggo; Also watch your language.

Laizel, This Video doesn't show him breaking the rules; Only that he was stuck and tazed you since you were blocking his way to get out.
(12-06-2012, 10:37 PM)Jamie Wrote: I banned you for another ban request put on you Leggo; Also watch your language.

Laizel, This Video doesn't show him breaking the rules; Only that he was stuck and tazed you since you were blocking his way to get out.
Oh rly?
[General Rules]
11. Do not jump or walk on anyone in ragdoll mode.
Heve broken that rule, and killed us by that way.
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Scenario seen in the video was deemed an accident. YOU could have prevented your own deaths by not standing in his way.

[FL] Adman
Trial Administrator
Server Administrative Team