Unban Request- [FL:RP]Birduarent
Your name: [FL:RP]Birduarent
Your ban ID: 17818
[b]Banned by:
[FL] Ruxandra
Reason: Asking to be killed.
Involved: WhipArts, XXPYR0B0IXX
Why we should unban you: I was president and the person I told could be president next, WhipArts, accidently propkilled me. So I pmed him that he could be president while my friend pyro didn't understand, so he requested to the admins for one of them to come to him. Ruxandra came and WhipArts said that I said I didn't want the job anymore and that he could have it. I didn't say that I didn't want the job I had just died and couldn't get the job so I told him he could have it. But Ruxandra misunderstood and thought I meant that I had asked him to kill me, which I didn't.
You clearly said that you allowed him to propkill you, which counts as "asking to be killed".
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(11-25-2012, 12:32 AM)Ruxandra Wrote: You clearly said that you allowed him to propkill you, which counts as "asking to be killed".
I didn't allow him to propkill me, I had no idea what happened until pyro messaged me through steam that he propkilled me.
(11-25-2012, 12:54 AM)Birduarent Wrote:
(11-25-2012, 12:32 AM)Ruxandra Wrote: You clearly said that you allowed him to propkill you, which counts as "asking to be killed".
I didn't allow him to propkill me, I had no idea what happened until pyro messaged me through steam that he propkilled me.

Thanks look what she said on mine I told her you never said It but she dosent believe me
Kind regards
Razer, A fellow FearlessRP Donator

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:34759371&b=7]
You clearly said in LOOC that you allowed him to kill you. Stop lying.

Denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.