Ban request on Tiwer
Name of player: (Who you want to be banned?) Tiwer

SteamID: (What is the SteamID of the person?)STEAM_0:0:31574377

Time in GMT: (When did it happen?) In GMT-0, that would be around 17:40

Server: (On which of our servers did it happen? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?) V33x

Summary: (What happened?) Tiwer started to insult me and others after I contronted him with his massive, intentional x10 CDM yesterday.

Evidence: (Try to get as much evidence you can get)

I sadly did not manage to take screenshots of his blatant CDM yesterday, as my Fraps was not working. If you have the possibility of checking the logs for this, it'd be much appreciated. I have screenshots of his insults right here:

Picture one: [Image: vrr1ol.jpg]
Picture two: [Image: 3reb4.jpg]

Thank you,

Verenikin.
It's not exactly a bad insult is it? No need for a ban in my opinion. I'd just ignore him if I was you.
I also posted this to attempt you guys to check the logs for his CDM. The CDM'ing happened on the 6th or 7th of November.
We need a more specific date for that CDM, if one can not be provided this will be denied.
7th of November, try to check that.

If you can't find anything on that date, then so be it, lets just hope my Fraps work next time that guy is online.
Look at this. This is why i proppushed him, Then he started to record me. While he was just doing it more then me and made me banned.
I hope admins see it now and will reduce my time and ban this guy.
hi guys id just like to send a link to my BR on tiwer also http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=20602 :L
I am just letting you know, that if you can't find anything in the logs, then you can go ahead and deny this, as I have no more evidence for now.
Not enough Evidence, Couldn't find anything. Denied.