Ban Request On STEAM_0:0:53814344
Name of player: TobiTheViking

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53814344

Time in GMT: 8:22pm

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Summary: He was spawning props in the road

Evidence: [Image: n35s8.jpg]
exactly how many props in the evidence looks like 4 which isnt really a ban unless theres alot then it would be a prop BL
(11-06-2012, 10:20 PM)Clusterfuck Wrote: exactly how many props in the evidence looks like 4 which isnt really a ban unless theres alot then it would be a prop BL

5. You may not build in a public area unless an admin gave you permission.

Please refer to the server rules here, thankyou.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=11792

Edit: At first I thought you might have been the person who the ban request was requested for but then I checked and you're nothing to do with this. Please don't post here unless you're actually involved with the rule breaking in question please.

Also, you have a ban for 'BR Approved: FailRp, Public Building and Exploiting banned props'.
I checked that ban request out and it seems that you was also building on a public road just like TobiTheViking did. This makes me think that you haven't learnt that what you did was wrong at all.
Acualy just 4 and we were fucking around
Spawning four couches into the road, Isn't rp; Not to mention you're ruining other peoples Rp.
Public building,yes i mostly put fucking cones there.4 couches on a road yes it isnt rp but is it really worth banning for? even though he is ruining other peoples rp they could ignore instead and dont go ballistic then turn into a immature fuck.(sorry to those who gets or got offeneded)and the BR was mostly about me "exploiting a bug" that was never told about
Well as it seems in this BR, I can give but a mere Warning, Do NOT spawn props in the road; It's not Rp. Yes you can get banned for it but I will let you off with a warning.

Case resolved, Denied.