ATV
Rainbow 
Your name: ATV

Your ban ID: 16734

Banned by: [FL] Temar

Reason: prop flipping cars, jumping on tazed person and killing, prop suicicde

Involved: Nobody

Why we should unban you: I was been hacked, 5 days ago. That f***ing hacker makes some troubles. He's join on the server and start using props for flipping car, kill all players, and punching tazed bodyes. Seriously! He's really hacked my account. Sorry, for any problems, and now i protected my account very strong. It's not will repeat.
Yes, it's true. Yesterday, he not answering on my call, wrote "F*** off me, idiot". when i turn on my skype, i call him, he answered about his account. He was have error when he entering "This account already is using." Good, my friend is back Tounge
[Image: UxdRZncZoc5AS4CxAwRKQL1Ki0wxK12QMw7aibLR...ize_mode=2]
I don't believe you, If it was hacked and he magically ended up on the server you play on; He would have broken more rules than these. Either way, It's your account; what ever happens to it and whatever ever happens on the server on your account is your responsibility and you take the consequences.
Although it can happen, you do have server history, in some cases even FL in name to say where you play
but in this case, it was you, your IP has always been the same, and when I banned you it was still the same
Anything else you would like to say?
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player will stand as issued.
Please note, No response for 24 hours Case closed.

[FL] Jamie
Server Administrative Team