Technical difficulties
Oh, now here's where the story gets good.

I managed to come down with a virus and am sitting at home, drinking tea and handfuls of medication. My parents went away to our summer house, so I'm all by my self... And my PC is still busted.

I have realized that TV sucks arse.
(10-20-2012, 10:18 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Oh, now here's where the story gets good.

I managed to come down with a virus and am sitting at home, drinking tea and handfuls of medication. My parents went away to our summer house, so I'm all by my self... And my PC is still busted.

I have realized that TV sucks arse.

I truly pity you now, got a console? That tends to alleviate the boredom.
(10-19-2012, 05:29 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote:
(10-19-2012, 02:49 PM)Infernaw Wrote: Hope you can come back soon

The comp deffo needs a checkup.
Does it restart or does it instantly shut down?
I suspect that my motherboard might be fried a bit

A bit....

I had this little problem too a couple of years ago. It dried out and sounded horribly, and would eventually just become a little french fry after a while if I wouldn't have done anything about it.

Make sure your PC can have some 'airspace', about 8inches or so next time
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
My friend is doing a full diagnostic run on it at the moment (if he isn't I shall devour his soul), trust me, airspace and cooling is no issue at all. I think that something got disconnected or fried a bit. I must admit, I am no computer wizard, so I'll just leave it to him.

P.S. Just saw a fascinating show on early 20th century sheep farming in England Smile
Nothing beats some good ol' fashioned sheep farming. Wink
Rejoice and break out into spontaneous song!
Apparently, my processor's cooler got a tad disconnected from the motherboard, which caused my machine to shut down. Some protective foam thingy has been replaced as well, which means I am back and ready to rumble!
Glad yours could be fixed so rapidly.

* Adman walks away depressed, and crouches in a corner
(10-20-2012, 03:53 PM)Adman Wrote: Glad yours could be fixed so rapidly.

* Adman walks away depressed, and crouches in a corner

I recommend kidnapping the wife of the head of your provider, and forcing them to fix your internet...then flee to Nigeria.

*Hugs Adman and pats him on the back
Have you tried to restart your pc ?
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
Frick yeah, Doomie! See you in game!
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]