Miasmata
Hello everyone
In this thread I want to talk to you about new upcoming survival, open world sandbox, adventure game called Miasmata
Now before I will start I want to assure you that the following message is not a promotion

Miasmata is an open world adventure game where you take a role of an unnamed scientist is search of a certain cure. The island itself features both big size and density. Apart from making a researches with your lab equipment you also should take care of yourself since the island you are locate on is not very safe itself
There are both stealth and combat mechanics persist in game but the developer suggests you to use stealth elements since the creature that you are about to face is quite hard to be defeated
Crafting system is also included
Improvise and do anything to survive in the island
The game has some good elements of realism and it mainly was inspired by the game "Jurrasic park: the trespasser"
A game was created and developed by two brothers, including their very own game engine which they called MILO
Te game includes full day and night cycle
For the stealth mechanics there will be something like a sixth sense (which you will see in the video below)
Also a foot grip system, for extra realism
In the release developers won't include hunger feature but will add it later
For right now you will only have to look for a Clean and fresh water
If you drink any other water, there might be some other side effects *cough* Far Cry 3
Besides of any other features the game has a a storyline
You can also did a lot of items across the island left from the other research groups
Beware the night time
Better make a camp fire and a torch

Now why I really would like to ask you is to help Miasmate to get greenlit on Steam by upvoting it before 15th of October.
Next batch of TOP 10, and Miasmata right now is on the 9th place, although before it was 8th
So please support it to get on Steam if you like this game
Thank you

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8xbdpCWyLFw