Several unfair bans
I am posting this because i am very annoyed of unfair/random bans.

I was banned today for FailRP&RDM.
A Woman Wwee, punched me several times, so i defend my self by stabbing her, i didnt actually mean to kill her, i then run off because i think i saw a cop, i then get banned for a day.
Ban was fair
Unfair ban no2
A Fireman kept calling me a slut as unemployed-female, i ask to go away so he starts to punch me and call me slut more on his mic, i then hit him with crowbar and he runns off, he then comes back and hits me so i hit him again and he dies, I then get banned for RDM
Poseidon Corporation - Director of Government Relations
LGBTQR+ Society - Founding Director

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

The following 1 user Likes SeductivePotato's post:
  • Nadrickk
If it is EXACTLY how you described, then they sound unfair.

But it's just your side of the story, and I'm sure if we take a look from other side's the ban's would not look so bad, and maybe even valid.

To people who read his post; Don't take it all for truth...

......OPPAN GANGNAM STYLE......
Steam Name: Fallcon
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/bottar1
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:34631279
I would reccomend posting this in the unban request section of the forums. This is a little off topic. And it sounds like you were banned properly, if someone were to run up to you and start screaming at you, and if he was punchwhoring you you should have called an admin. And for the wweeee situation you should have called an admin.
(09-08-2012, 07:51 PM)ILikeTrainsKid Wrote: I am posting this because i am very annoyed of unfair/random bans.

I was banned today for FailRP&RDM.
A Woman Wwee, punched me several times, so i defend my self by stabbing her, i didnt actually mean to kill her, i then run off because i think i saw a cop, i then get banned for a day.

Unfair ban no2
A Fireman kept calling me a slut as unemployed-female, i ask to go away so he starts to punch me and call me slut more on his mic, i then hit him with crowbar and he runns off, he then comes back and hits me so i hit him again and he dies, I then get banned for RDM

I actually only punched you once and walked away. You purposely followed me, ran behind me, and then backstabbed me. When another player asked you about it, you backstabbed him to.

Again, you shouldn't be killing people for punching you. The damage of a punch is equal to 2 damage compared to the 100 damage you do in killing people.

Like I said, I suggest you quit the lies and get over yourself.

Thank you and Goodbye!
He didnt ask me about it, he just said wtf and followed me, i asked him to leave and got a knife out, i didnt kill him, plus you punched me twice, i was near slums, then i see you walking up behind me so i run out the way and get revenge, i'm sorry for killing you for punching you, i thought it was allowed because some Rebel i punched for nearly running me over just deagled me last week

Quote: I would reccomend posting this in the unban request section of the forums.

It's less than a day, and anyway i now realize the ban was fair.

Quote: Thank you and Goodbye!

I'm not leaving.
Poseidon Corporation - Director of Government Relations
LGBTQR+ Society - Founding Director

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey