Videos that are trashed now...
(09-09-2012, 06:41 PM)Dylan Wrote:
(09-09-2012, 06:14 PM)Generation Wrote: If you "Like" this message, i can make a TOP10 for 5 Likes!!

What kind of weird shit is that? You want payment in the form of likes?
That's what the currency is here on FL forum. lol

(Lets just ignore the two last comments... Shall we)
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(09-10-2012, 02:46 PM)Midget Wrote:
(09-09-2012, 06:41 PM)Dylan Wrote:
(09-09-2012, 06:14 PM)Generation Wrote: If you "Like" this message, i can make a TOP10 for 5 Likes!!

What kind of weird shit is that? You want payment in the form of likes?
That's what the currency is here on FL forum. lol

(Lets just ignore the two last comments... Shall we)

So a like = 1 dollar, and rep is 10 or 100?

Also, I would argue with Tomorrow, but he did threaten me with putting me on his ignore list, and I really have no idea how I would manage living knowing that, I am on Tomorrow's ignore list.
Dylan the reason he wants likes is to see if people are actually interested in watching a top10. Cause he will need to invest time in to making one. If he is gonna make it and no one actually wants to see it, its pointless making it.
The following 2 users Like Maarten's post:
  • Dr Tomorrow, Generation
I predict something really bad...
(09-10-2012, 03:10 PM)Maarten Wrote: Dylan the reason he wants likes is to see if people are actually interested in watching a top10. Cause he will need to invest time in to making one. If he is gonna make it and no one actually wants to see it, its pointless making it.

I did figure that possibility myself, but I drew the conclusion that if it really was something he wanted to do, he'd probably make a thread where he'd explain his idea and people would give their input (thus developing the script), or that 5 likes probably wasn't enough to warrant making an entire video (I mean, post a video on FL forums you're guaranteed at least 5 views).
Maarten is 100% right!
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Because i reached 5 Likes, i'm gonna create the TOP10 Fail on Fearless RP ! Thank You so Much !
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]