Doomfort, backseat admin, ESP
I am afraid to do a mistake and get banned for this

Someone tell me how to avoid it?
Well... ESP is a hack... So... don't hack. Doomfort. Just follow the base rules. Don't do any "Fade and Shoots". Walls can only be 4 blocks high. For backseat admin, don't like kill a player for breaking rules that are OOC. Also, don't arrest people for like, Propkilling. Don't trap them in a prop in for breaking rules. Basically don't do anything IC to someone that is breaking OOC rules.
The following 4 users Like jammi's post:
  • Spartanjunior, DerStorm, GRiiM, Ronchiiik
Extrasensory perception (ESP) involves reception of information not gained through the recognized physical senses but sensed with the mind. The term was coined by Frederic Myers,[1] and adopted by Duke University psychologist J. B. Rhine to denote psychic abilities such as telepathy, clairaudience, and clairvoyance, and their trans-temporal operation as precognition or retrocognition. ESP is also sometimes casually referred to as a sixth sense, gut instinct or hunch, which are historical English idioms

Its also a hack.
The following 1 user Likes Nevy's post:
  • Ronchiiik
ESP:
ESP Is basically a Hack, Allowing you to see players location, name, Job and much more information. For example:[Image: 218d8d91a9620cebcc6e3f695433c0dd.jpg]

DoomFort:
A DoomFort is an Over protected, Un-raidable and unfair base players will build to defend them self, For example Small gaps for them to shoot out of and not allowing you to even see them. For example:[Image: 25EDABB34B641989CC2A329EAFC78BBB19F1FA3B]

Back Seat Administrating:
Is basically taking Rule breakers into your own hands and punishing them, For example. Someone who is Prop climbing and climbing on roofs, If you shoot that person or arrest them for doing that, It will be classified as Backseat administrating.
The following 2 users Like Jamie's post:
  • Mahti, Ronchiiik
Jamie, Nevinator, and Reliqua said it perfectly
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • Spartan
Backseat admin can also be on the Forum: Doing an Admins job (Telling <Person> to Edit you (un)ban request because it is in the wrong format (I did that mistake, it is a 10% Warning if you do so). Posting "Admin words" (As i like to call it) other boards are not Backseat Administration.
The following 1 user Likes Catkillerfive's post:
  • Ronchiiik
Thank you guys!!! Smile really appirciate

Base building (no more unraidable bases to me and i wont join to the job with that kinda base
ESP (hack that i didnt even knew it was hack i thought it was making a prop that invisible from behind and not from the front )
Backseat admin ( just do not take action and let the admin do his job)