[NN:RP] Coffee Jr BAN REQUEST
Thread Title: [NN:RP] Coffee Jr Ban request

Name of player: [NN:RP] Coffee Jr

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47353175

Time in GMT: N/A

Server: rp_evocity_v2

Summary: So what happened is the server had just crashed, when it went back up, I went Gun Dealer, bought Bank of America and set up shop. Coffee Jr came to my door, it seemed as he couldnt open it, I let him in. Seeing as he wanted to something, I let him in the back. He then took out a tranquilizer, shot me, step on my body to kill me, then went into the second back part of my shop. He proceeded to block off the Buy able door (AT the front) and blocked it with another door, (Prop). Once he had his door up I looked from across the street as he then took out a Molotov and burned my shop. Luckily some police went by and saw this, and arrested him. Before they could get the warrant out, he disconnected then re-joined. Temlar banned him for disconnect to avoid for 1 day, but I feel the need to extend it for the other rules he broke.

Evidence: : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...reenshots/ It is the first 5 screen shots, showing the burned store, prop blocked door, and disconnect.
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player was found violating rules regarding prop usage.
Since user is already suspended (BanID 11643) an extention for 1 week has been applied.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator