My unban request.
Wilson: (Steam friends name)

9087: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

[FL] Temar: (Admin that banned you)

Both: (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?)

No one, i tryed to join one day and i was perma banned: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)

It says i had a aimbot, no one had ever tryed to report me for having a aimbot before plus alot of people was randomly vac banend. people with and without hacks i think this might of happened with me, but i dont have a aimbot and if i did vac would have banned me. so can u please think about giving me a ban time or removing please ? i really miss the great rp on fearless and would do anything to get back on: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
if i remember right you was shooting at villa 1, you was outside and shooting in, your clearly was aim boting as your was shooting through walls directly at them
Hey Temar and yeah i know but you can shoot threw them walls at the villa and i had a rifle of some sort so it wasnt really hard and i was on skype call with friends so knew where most was at, and tbh you never had any reports at me for aimbot before and i just want once chance please ? even a few days trial just to prove im not a hacker and im a good rp because i really miss the server :/ please dude ?
not only is using skype also bad
but I dont believe you, you was pretty much head shoting them
no 1 can talk and give you that accuracy
to be quite honest it was a while ago so i dont think you could remember if i head shotted them all, one maybe and sorry if i seem cheeky or that, just annoyed because im not hacker and if u was being faulsly accused you would feel the same. just want a chance to prove aswell
chance to prove?
why is it your name is what we get for who is responsible for todays forum problems
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player will stand as issued.
Please note, we found an entire YouTube channel of the accused player using hacks in our network.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator