Ban request for [FL:RP]Vauld
Name of player: [FL:RP]Vauld
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:33499744

Time in GMT: 7:35

Server: RP_Evocity_v2d

Summary: Me and the other Corleones were basing and having a meeting in the Tides Hotel. We bought the door and Vauld walked in, we asked him to "get out or die." I removed a hostage rope and a Glock18 from my backpack. He left but about 10 seconds later he came back with a shotgun and shot us all... When we asked him about it he started to tell us to "make a ban request." He refused to accept that it was not a just killing of about 5 people.

Evidence:

I cannot upload the images here so...
http://steamcommunity.com/id/jonjon1234/screenshots/ (June 19 2012)

It has the leaderboard (note that there was an admin on), console logs and text chat.

Going to school and shopping for food, will not be back till 4/5 so post if you were there...
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
I was there.

Dude you guy's killed tried to kill vauld. And tried to hostage him. He escaped.

Came back for vengeance. What is the problem here?
If he is somehow breaking NLR I could understand... Other wise I dont see much rule breakage. Provide more evidence within 24 hours else im closing this.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
earl
We walked into a room, there were Corleones infront of him when we did, he wasn't leaving when asked so we pulled weapons and told him to leave. Someone pulled out a rope but didn't use it, unless he wouldn't leave. He left and a couple seconds later returned with a shotgun and killed us. I asked coffee if that was breaking FearRP since we had weapons at him and he pulled out a gun, he said it was.
Back from school... What Gerry said is correct. I reloaded my Glock and pulled my hostage rope. I reloaded my Glock and he left. About 5 seconds later he came back with a shotgun (What shotgun! I saw no shotgun before) and shot all the Corelones in the room... He knew we had weapons and he was a citizen, if he was SS or head of SS I would understand... But... What sane citizen goes back into a room he just got kicked out of?
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
No evidence were provided in 24 hours , Denied.
To clarify. I was in the room when you bought it, you guys try to hostage me saying you're going to kill me, I'm like "Oh, I'm leaving no need for this" So you allow me to escape, I come back with a shotgun and mowed you all down for threatening to kill me, revenge for threatening to kill me. Just wanted to clarify even though it's denied already.