Unban Request - Tomz
Your name: Tomz

Your ban ID: 11028

Banned by: Killjoy

Server: v2d

Involved: Don't know, didn't see their names.

Why we should unban you: I know I ran people over with my car, but 14 days? Alot of them were on accident/a misunderstanding. For example, when I was in my car, and 2 other cop cars stuck in the middle of the road, I was really close to the sidewalk, and someone else was there. But then one of the cops rams me right into the sidewalk, causing my car to kill the guy who was there.

And one time I hit a cop accidentally while reversing because it lags really bad while I drive, but he didn't die, and I was arrested for it.

The last time I hit someone before I got banned, was when I was driving my car fine in the middle of the road, and right there, a gundealer walks in the middle of the road and stands there. I hit him once, and said ''/y Get out of the road!''. But he refused to move and kept standing in the middle of the road. So I floored it, and before I could, I got banned.

Killjoy, could you please next time warn me about what I am doing wrong? Or ask me incase it is another misunderstanding.

Even if I get unbanned, you can blacklist me from vehicles, because that punishment I can understand for a few accidents.
This was your 11th ban. Be glad I didn't make it a month or two.