No donater?
Hey guys,

I just donated to get Donor Status yesterday. I made sure i was logged out before and that gmod was closed, i double checked and it is my steamID that i chose for the donor. however i still do not have my donor status. please can you put it on manually?

Thanks,
Can of Whoop Ass
Dude all my friend who bought donator to had to wait long time i bought donater and shouldnt wait becuase i were lucky but wait im sure you get it
Alright alot of people told me it should happen instantly though.
I just re-bought my Donator about 10 minutes ago and I seemed to get it instantly.

Are you sure you sent it to the right SteamID and you were disconnected from all Fearless servers?

If you did all that, I'm guessing your just one of the unlucky ones to not obtain the status instantly, you should have a chat with Soul, Nudel or one of the SA's about this to make sure you confirmed your purchase.
Alright i tried to but they weren't online ill check now though
Just a thing when you say "bought donator". You can't really "buy" donator. Donate is a thing you do, like you give a cake to your friends this called to "Donate".

You should use: "I donated for the Fearless Community" or something similar to that. Smile
True, i donated to get donater status though Smile
:/ still dont have it its been 2 days now...