Unban request Unfair?
Your name:[FL:RP]demon

Your ban ID:10949

Banned by:[FL] Beflok

Server:I wasnt on any server

Involved:-

Why we should unban you:Ok so i posted a ban request And Well i got random arrested i was mad i was building an awesome rp i invited like 10 people We were about to rp and ss comes and stArts to say i shot with a sniper cause 3 people that hate me said i did it Then He bringes me to court And Starts doing stuff and i said Omg this is so random ur getting banned and such And beflok looked at my ban request And banned me 5 days While i said Random arrest you getting banned And then the 2 cops said lets kill him infront of nexus and ss said Ok you got 2 choses to die Gas chamber or fire chamber or something And i said screw you fail rper
He cant punes me if i dind do anything all he had Was 3 haters that hated me that aint proof?And i was just unbanned from my other Ban I was just about to join Fl Wel my pc dind start yet came on laptop to see my ban requestes If it got accepted or approved and i saw i got banned 5 days for saying failrper you getting banned...? can u atleast shorten it to 1 day or something? Please
You should learn how to RP decently. When you are just spouting out ooc info in IC chat that is NOT rping well.

Dont threaten people and say have a nice ban because you are not an admin so dont try and act like you have some authority.

You running around because you are mad while there are 4 cops with guns around you refusing to be arrested is very fail RP. Take responsibility for your actions this will be your last time Fail RPing I hope because if I see another video of you encouraging fail RP it will be a longer ban.

Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!