I'm banned for an unfair reason.
Your name: (Steam friends name)
Orochimaru
Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)
Banned by: (Admin that banned you)
Shadow
Server: (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?)
rp_evocity v2d
Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)
2 Admin's
Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
So those 2 admin's were raiding the Nexus and i rushed inside the nexus and than tazed Alexia, And than pulled my gun out to kill Shadow Since he was shooting me than shadow killed me.
And than banned me just becouse I was defending the Nexus And it's kind of abusing also, i played only 8 hours on this server and i like it very much and i'm looking forward to play this server more but this admin Shadow just abused.. and banned me for 24 Hours, just becouse one of his mate's were tazed so i dont like this and want a'n unban and i want this ban record removed....
Thank you for reading this, This ban is just unfair as far as i know i diden't do something wrong the admin diden't tell me anything also
they just gave me a straight abusing ban.
You was aimed upon with guns and you rushed in and tazed Alexia so I shot you, It was FearRP and FailRP cause Alexia and me had both guns on you.
How is that kind of abuse?

Btw, you can't make unban requests for bans of 24 hours or less.
(06-12-2012, 02:50 PM)Shadow Wrote: You was aimed upon with guns and you rushed in and tazed Alexia so I shot you, It was FearRP and FailRP cause Alexia and me had both guns on you.
How is that kind of abuse?

Btw, you can't make unban requests for bans of 24 hours or less.

You diden't point a gun at me? since i was rushing to you guys from the corner it's imposible that you guys have seen me btw, since this is a'n unfair ban i think i can but you diden't point a gun at all i saw you guys in the elevator area from the office you guys was looking to each other you diden't have gun at me.. ask Alexia or that other citizen..

And, even why would you ban me for 24 hours isen't that you should kick me ? or talk to me first you diden't even talk to me..
So i think it's abusing..
Please have a comment or show me that i'm wrong becouse im 100% sure you diden't pointed the aug at me, and you guys we're waiting for the elevator i diden't record it so.. i cant show you the eyesight of mine look to this, if you have recorded it or have a screenshot please put it I just saw you you guys with galil's and there was a citizen also i rushed to alexia tazed him and than tried to kill you but i think you mean that you have gun's pointed at me while i was tazing alexia? am i right
So i was running to Alexia and than you guys both saw me but than i was already planning to taze alexia and that citizen was a kind of humanshield for me since you coulden't aim at me..
But i'm sorry shadow if im wrong here,
And i would like you to remove, the ban or just lower it to one hour, i realy like the server and i think what you mean with have gun's pointed at me but i was already running to alexia.. and you guys diden't say freeze or put the tazer away
well i hope you have a screenshot since i'm talking too much again Tounge
Cya soon ingame (I hope)
First of all, I was holding a Galil, while you were rushing, Shadow Had AK-47.

And you Rushed at us.
(06-12-2012, 04:41 PM)Alexia Wrote: First of all, I was holding a Galil, while you were rushing, Shadow Had AK-47.

And you Rushed at us.

Yes i rushed at you guys to neutralize you guys, since i'm fearless
but don't you guys have anything recorded ?
Show me that i'm wrong!
I tazed you Alexia than i pulled my gun to kill/arrest Shadow also
but it doesn't matter which gun you guys had i offered my life for nexus that's all and im pretty sure that there we're other cops also couse there was another cop behind me, but that citizen saw what happened also
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player will stand as issued.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator