What happens when I see MLP on Facebook
I must correct their errors!
[Image: HdtMp.jpg]
The following 3 users Like UTLonghorn12's post:
  • Spartanjunior, LowerFlowerPower, Ronchiiik
Eeew. Ponys. I managed to warn our school about Equestria Daily, and all those stupid Pony websites. Got them all blocked Cheese now 2000 students will be pony-free
(05-17-2012, 02:13 AM)Nevinator Wrote: Eeew. Ponys. I managed to warn our school about Equestria Daily, and all those stupid Pony websites. Got them all blocked Cheese now 2000 students will be pony-free

YOU MONSTER
R+ L = J

The following 3 users Like Zamar's post:
  • psycho202, blusheep23, Ronchiiik
So people like a show with ponies. Quick, slay the ungodly heathens before they lay eggs?

(05-17-2012, 02:13 AM)Nevinator Wrote: Eeew. Ponys. I managed to warn our school about Equestria Daily, and all those stupid Pony websites. Got them all blocked Cheese now 2000 students will be pony-free

I don't get why you'd do that. I know you are some sort of devout christian, but how is MLP even in conflict with the bible?
The following 2 users Like Dylan's post:
  • Nudelholz, Fleet Admiral Zapington
Sorry, but what in Mary's f*cking teabiscuits is an Equestria Daily? Some new skimmed milk from Sainsbury's?
The following 1 user Likes Faustie's post:
  • Colonel Burger
(05-17-2012, 09:44 PM)Faustie Wrote: Sorry, but what in Mary's f*cking teabiscuits is an Equestria Daily? Some new skimmed milk from Sainsbury's?

its a website for MLP fans faustie go check it outTounge
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

My post isn't against ponies. Its the fact that someone said Spike was her favorite pony. Spike. Isnt. A. Pony.
Motherf*cker!
IGN:Igor "Flower" R   Steam:LowerFlowerPower

[Image: fsx42Oo.png]